Vegas and his Tunnel System - page 6

So no good?

Expert Advisor? Anyone?

Do you know of an EA for the Vegas 1 hour? I'm looking for automatic trading on this indicator.

Thx.

balista4:
Forexplayer,

Probably, You have being influenced by forexfactory forum of the greatness of this indicator as I did when I started out as a newbie....trust me..there are 100 more better indciators here than vegas method...BUT those FF folks does not even allow you to have a look at other indicators...I tried to post in vain some of the negative points of vegas method as every indicators have and my thread was promptly deleted...I then tried to put up another indicator like we all do and asked for suggestions and that too was deleted and then I posted some 500 indicators in one folder thread like I did here and that too was deleted...

Now you can imagine how these folks works..there are a bunch of controllers who rule the fourm .....They just suck the newbie's into believing that they are the best and force there phyche to believe in vegas method and invariably make them join their membership for 150 USD.

I too was fooled as a newbie and they took advantage of my limited knowledge..Please do your due deliigence before putting any commitment to anybody in FOREX...

Its just an empathy call ...anyway..Im attaching vegas indicator and also a link in this forum where I have posted 500+ indicators for everyones reference...which was deleted at forexfactory.....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Vegas:

- big discussion thread about Vegas systems is here;

- Vegas trading system description is here;

- Vegas indicators is here, here;

- Vegas 1Hr Method with indicator, manual and EA is here (small elite section thread but seems EA is not for Vegas method);

- More recent manuals and instructions with the indicator is here;

- 4H VEGAS (improved version) thread: H4 Vegas improved by Aleksandr Nevskiy is here;

Vegas 1hr problem

Hi all i am trying to put vegas 1 hr indicator on my chart in order to use the bagovino method described on the forums. I have these settings:

alerts: true

risk model: 1

ma1: 144

ma2: 169

I used several vegas indicators but the result is the same the tunnel is too shrinked and unusable. Please see the attachment. Hope someone can help

Files:
problem.gif  36 kb

Above the EMA, go LONG

Below the EMA, go SHORT

This is what my chart looks like....

Not quite sure what issues you are having. Are you talking about the green line on your chart? If so, you should only look for shorts since price is under it.

Files:
usdchf_1h.jpg  100 kb

balista4:
Forexplayer,

Probably, You have being influenced by forexfactory forum of the greatness of this indicator as I did when I started out as a newbie....trust me..there are 100 more better indciators here than vegas method...BUT those FF folks does not even allow you to have a look at other indicators...I tried to post in vain some of the negative points of vegas method as every indicators have and my thread was promptly deleted...I then tried to put up another indicator like we all do and asked for suggestions and that too was deleted and then I posted some 500 indicators in one folder thread like I did here and that too was deleted...

Now you can imagine how these folks works..there are a bunch of controllers who rule the fourm .....They just suck the newbie's into believing that they are the best and force there phyche to believe in vegas method and invariably make them join their membership for 150 USD.

I too was fooled as a newbie and they took advantage of my limited knowledge..Please do your due deliigence before putting any commitment to anybody in FOREX...

Its just an empathy call ...anyway..Im attaching vegas indicator and also a link in this forum where I have posted 500+ indicators for everyones reference...which was deleted at forexfactory.....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

but the EA do not work

Why do you hate it ?

Forexplayer,

I dont know why you waste your time to say that Vegas tunnel is a bad method ?Maybe it is, for you, because it does not suit your own style but it is profitable for me. Also, don't forget that even Vegas himself told that you can adapt his system to fit your own style. So it is very easy to criticize a system withuout saying anything else that FF is ripping newbies. You talk about James16 but he's a very profitable trader and really respected by thousands of traders....maybe you must think twice before saying us you are the best because you have hundreds of indicators in your pocket : It does not worth anything if you dont explain/understand them....

this vegas indi not right!

basically, the indis for vegas on here suck, someone needs to adjust the formula and add a global variable to modify it over all timeframes and diffrent pairs

Accucharts/Teletrader has a very good Vegas Tunnel, but I do not know how to access that code or change it to mt4

this vegas indi is not right...

it formula should be set and just be adjusted by one variable

ie. 0.001 - 0.00001

please can someone translate the proper formula to mt4!?!?!

vegas daily tunnel

hi all,

anyone can help me how to get vegas daily tunnel??? please... someone..