Terminator v2.0 - page 30

Tom,

I like your weekly statements mate.

I was gonna say after seeing your equity build up that it's about time to add a currency or two, seems like you're already there, having added a couple of pairs By doing it right, this is probably the best way to "compound" your account. Once you reach certain goals/amounts (after having taken into account any withdrawals) you add a new pair. Of course which currency pair you add will depend on various factors, like pip spreads, volatility the pair has, and what makes up your "porfolio" of pairs you are using it on to kinda "balance" the correlations out. That's just mentioning a few factors.

Keep up the great work Tom.

Regards,

hades291

hades291:
Tom,

I like your weekly statements mate.

I was gonna say after seeing your equity build up that it's about time to add a currency or two, seems like you're already there, having added a couple of pairs By doing it right, this is probably the best way to "compound" your account. Once you reach certain goals/amounts (after having taken into account any withdrawals) you add a new pair. Of course which currency pair you add will depend on various factors, like pip spreads, volatility the pair has, and what makes up your "porfolio" of pairs you are using it on to kinda "balance" the correlations out. That's just mentioning a few factors.

Keep up the great work Tom.

Regards,

hades291

Strategybuilder has a limited amount of pairs, unfortunately.

Strategies to employ from here...what can be done is something I'm not sure shouldn't be kept to private messaging. I mean....I don't want brokers to know EVERYTHING, eh?

tom

tmaneval:
Strategybuilder has a limited amount of pairs, unfortunately.

Strategies to employ from here...what can be done is something I'm not sure shouldn't be kept to private messaging. I mean....I don't want brokers to know EVERYTHING, eh?

tom

lol...true mate...

Regards,

hades291

a couple of question.

hi guys .

1. do you know a broker that offer nano lots?

2. what about big events news like NFP, i think when there is big news , the best idea is not to trade with the system, what you think about it?

thanks.

Hi there !

1. do you know a broker that offer nano lots?

A: YES, InterbankFX

2. what about big events news like NFP, i think when there is big news , the best idea is not to trade with the system, what you think about it?

A: Works great till now but set the pipstep to 30, TP to 45 and secureprofit to 33 for the majors

Hope that helps,

mr.trader

trade didn't close

hi guys.

yesterday the system open a EURUSD order for 0.01 and today the second 0.02 .

later on the 0.02 reach the traget and close for profit but the first order is steel runing.

why?

30/10 - 24/11

MrTrader Settings with OBO=0.

ze0202:
MrTrader Settings with OBO=0.

Well, u use a 1000$ account, that´s to less at all...

No wonder u get called... Use these settings on a IBFX MINI ACCOUNT with 10 k funding (so u get 1:200 Leverage...) minimum !! Still testing yet but working on improvement the EA...

Latest version i use Envelopes and RSI for entry trades but don´t bring the results i want so far... still working on fix it !

Target for this EA should be 10% monthly, all other is to risky an kill u in the longer run

Hope that helps...

mr.trader

tmaneval:
Well, the demo account I've been posting went bust this week. It's back to the drawing board. It's a good lesson or two learned.

Depending on what unfolds with the market here (data input) I'll be making some changes and going at it again.

In the mean time thank you all for your help and support.

I'll be back.

tom

This one went bust??? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page19

-CS