Terminator v2.0 - page 47

that's really strange not to work bidirectionally. I know a pips a pip and I ve heard of daily range but this is unique. I will give it a shot!

ajk:
that's really strange not to work bidirectionally. I know a pips a pip and I ve heard of daily range but this is unique. I will give it a shot!

It was not my settings. I just changed original settings slighly reducing the risk and number of orders opened. That's all that I did.

This settings and trading on the positive swap direction was fully discussed and explained on this thread. This settings was a result of this discussion on the thread.

I was looking on the charts monitoring the trades and I may say the following:

1. When you attach EAs to the charts so this EA is starting enerating the profit.

2. After month or two we will have many orders opened. Because no any stop loss in this EA. So, the orders may be opened during the many months. It is nothing for our deposit and margins because:

- our deposit should be big;

- we should reduce the risk in the settings and number of orders as well;

- we are trading in positive swap direction. But we are trading in the way which is most good for margins (it should be some balance between long and short positions but I did not follow it as it is very difficuklt to do in practic).

3. After some months our open orders will be closed (in profit) and the other cycle of trading: generating the profit in very quickly way once again, some opened orders will be kept for few weeks/months and so on.

Deposit should be big, risk should be reduced, number of the orders should be reduced, open the trades in positive swap only (because some orders will be opened for the long period of time), and keeping good "margined balance" between long and short orders by currencies.

I am just testing. And later on we will try to creat some good pairs. But I am sujjecting to test at least 2 or 3 pairs to keep good "margined balance".

Statements for Terminator for this week.

Files:

Updated statements for this EA.

No we are in positive equity.

Well.

I am testing this EA with this settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31 since 20th of April (this year).

And i want to get some results by pairs.

Indicator in separated window is the statement: red line is equity (closed trades + open trades) and green line is balance (closed trades only).

First is EURCHF.

This pair is fine till now: more than $300 in profit.

Files:

EURJPY is very good as well now: more than $400 in profit.

And EURUSD in small profit as well.

USDCHF is in very small profit.

And USDJPY with the about $500 profit.

So, the best pairs for now:

USDJPY

EURCHF

EURJPY

newdigital:
Well.

I am testing this EA with this settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31 since 20th of April (this year).

I'm testing EURUSD since 23th April. Although you're set to 'only short', I've got it set to 'long & short'. Notwithstanding that, it's only entered a 'sell'.

It entered a 'sell' on the 23rd April, 15 minutes after I started it ...... and I'm still waiting for that trade to close.

Regards,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
I'm testing EURUSD since 23th April. Although you're set to 'only short', I've got it set to 'long & short'. Notwithstanding that, it's only entered a 'sell'.

It entered a 'sell' on the 23rd April, 15 minutes after I started it ...... and I'm still waiting for that trade to close.

Regards,

Ray

This EA was design for big deposit size and as I understand this system so it will be some orders which will be opened for the long period of time. You do not need to wait for this trade to be closed as it may be closed next year for example As I understand this system (may be i am wrong) so the main subject here is the equity for the pair. If we have positive equity of some pair during the long period of time so it is fine. I mean: which profit we will have if all opened trades will be closed manually (equity is red line on my images).

That is why I am trying to find some better pairs for that.

newdigital:
As I understand this system (may be i am wrong) so the main subject here is the equity for the pair. If we have positive equity of some pair during the long period of time so it is fine.

No, it's been negative most of the time. Mind you, it 'sold' at 1.3571 and it's heading that way now, so the equity may still go positive.

Regards,

Ray