EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 7

wtf this EA is scary man! I did some optimisation to find good USDJPY values and started running it on a North Finance account. Its been running for around 10 hours and the account is up 20%.. F*** ME!

Settings I am using:

USDJPY

Timeframe = H1

Maxtrades = 9

Pips = 6

Take profit = 33

Trailing stop = 11

EURUSD

Timeframe = H1

Maxtrades = 6

Pips = 3

Take proft = 17

Trailing stop = 4

The EURUSD values are not my optimisations, someone else posted them a while back. I might double check them later on today. I think the EA is taking too much risk in my opinion. I'll keep running it for a months or so and see if it makes a margin call.

Statement so far is attached for your pleasure

Files:
statement.zip  8 kb

Stop Loss Version - sdln28

I'm not a fan of posting this EA for anyone to download. It isn't really fair to those who paid for it. Even though it has all ready paid for itself in my live account several times over. If you paid for the original EA, and you saved the link that you downloaded it from, you can go back to that link and re-download the zip file. The version with the stop loss will be included. It is called EuroX2_sl.ex4 The default stop loss is 110 pips, but it can be changed. I am forward testing it now in a demo account.

Good Advice

I paid for it but was not smart enough to save the link - would love to have the stop loss version for a little protection - you right, I should not have posted the file - I just did not want a good EA to get bad press when it really has been doing incredible for me and I am sure others! I wanted all these other hard working FOREX'ers to get a good tip/break on a good EA hoping someday someone will also through me a bone. We have to stick together - there is plenty for all of us. No EA is perfect but this one rocks so far....

I am sorry you feel that way - Set it up and run it yourself - for 24 hours in a demo account - not backtesting. Make sure you are running in the m30 timeframe - use eur/usd and usd/jpy, 100:1 leverage - I have been having even better results with it because they both are 2 pip spreads with Velocity. And lastly, use my euroX2 because it is the one currently for sale - I am not sure when the ex4 that is being passed around is from.

hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of x2euro ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. . please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

vykhukholev:
hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of x2euro ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. . please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

Dude what the hell? You cant sell other peoples EA's.

vykhukholev:

I am open to allot of things but that's just f'd up..........

Ebay and Copyright

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/copyrights.html

At the bottom of this page is a link to report people for copyright violation. They face the following penalties:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Additionally, damages may be charged to citizens in any country that signed the Berne Convention. Software piracy is encouraged in some cultures, but the piracy is limited to freely distributing overcharged software. There are no people that encourage stealing something that is free so you can sell it.

I am considering starting a separate thread for people to find copyright violations of forex materials (code and Ebooks) on Ebay and close them down. Additionally, we may contact the copyright holders, and present them with the necessary information from Ebay to collect the funds earned, legal fees, and copyright violation fees. Volunteers would likely earn nothing for doing this, but we could show authors like Hendrick and others that we appreciate their efforts. Anyone interested?

daraknor:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/copyrights.html

At the bottom of this page is a link to report people for copyright violation. They face the following penalties:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Additionally, damages may be charged to citizens in any country that signed the Berne Convention. Software piracy is encouraged in some cultures, but the piracy is limited to freely distributing overcharged software. There are no people that encourage stealing something that is free so you can sell it.

I am considering starting a separate thread for people to find copyright violations of forex materials (code and Ebooks) on Ebay and close them down. Additionally, we may contact the copyright holders, and present them with the necessary information from Ebay to collect the funds earned, legal fees, and copyright violation fees. Volunteers would likely earn nothing for doing this, but we could show authors like Hendrick and others that we appreciate their efforts. Anyone interested?

Beat you to it Check out my WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY thread!!

EuroX2 Hot!!!

EuroX2 running 2 days on 3K demo account - up $591.00 - running all on defaults - I love this EA. How is everyone else doing??? Any sign of the SL version out there yet?