Traders joking, the beginning - page 613

Files:
image_193804.png  105 kb

Congress this weekend ended the federal government’s ban on medical marijuana. Good news for people with glaucoma as well as people with “glaucoma.”

Dear Krelian99,

thank you for the comments,really funny,any way how you feel and noticed,

regards

I wanted to look for an older post in Advanced Elite Section and saw this little bug. Your pic and my name maybe we can switch our pics, this could be funny too.

Files:
1_8.jpg  47 kb

Martin Shkreli, the pharmaceutical CEO who once tried to raise the price of an HIV medication by 5,000 percent, has been arrested on securities fraud charges. It’s also the first time the FBI has used someone’s face as evidence.

Facebook launched its year in review feature, which brings up some of your top Facebook photos from the past year. It should be a huge improvement over its original name, parade of regrets.

Files:
1_9.jpg  32 kb

The Department of Health announced it's extending the enrollment period for Obamacare to January 1st. What better time to sign up for Obamacare than the day we all lie to ourselves about being healthier.

We are just few days away from Christmas. Which means today is that special day when husbands tell their wives, "I give up. Just tell me what you want."