Traders joking, the beginning - page 406

"Germany’s Federal Foreign Office (FFO) contacted Moscow this week requesting an accelerated membership course for their joining the BRICS economic community as they plan to leave the European Union (EU)"

Files:
syrian.jpeg  56 kb

Queen Elizabeth's horse tested positive for morphine and a mix of other powerful drugs. Sources say the queen is in denial. She thinks someone confused her horse's urine sample with Prince Harry's.

Files:
hacked.jpeg  119 kb

I saw that Hillary Clinton visited the headquarters of Twitter and Facebook yesterday. Hillary would also have visited LinkedIn, but she already knows what job she wants.

Today, Secretary of State John Kerry traveled to Egypt and had to pass through a metal detector before he could meet with officials. Which is ridiculous. Everyone knows he's made of wood.

Files:
ambitions.jpeg  55 kb

President Obama Blasts "Tax Inversions Are Wrong", Demands "Economic Patriotism" - Live Feed

I would say the usual "No comment" but what exactly does "Economic Patriotism" mean when coming from the mouth of a politician? I've seen that, It is not nice, believe me

mladen:
President Obama Blasts "Tax Inversions Are Wrong", Demands "Economic Patriotism" - Live Feed I would say the usual "No comment" but what exactly does "Economic Patriotism" mean when coming from the mouth of a politician? I've seen that, It is not nice, believe me

a little off taste... "My fellow Americans, ask not what your cunt can do for you, ask what you can do for your cunt"..

John F_ _ _ _. Kennedy

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden is back in the news. He says the military at the NSA often shared nude photos that Americans had emailed to one another. So if your girlfriend won't send you naked pictures, just tell her, do it for the troops.