Traders joking, the beginning - page 288

Prince Charles has been in line for the throne for 61 years, or according to himself 61 years, seven months, 15 days, and three hours.

It has not rained in New York City since Labor Day. Because of the drought, down at Madison Square Garden they had to stop watering down the beer.

Files:

So far, only 106,000 people have signed up for Obamacare. Even more disappointing is that it turned out to be one man who accidentally signed up 106,000 times.

Statement of the century :

Mr. Bernanke also made it quite clear that they were going to keep printing no matter what.

In his own words, he told the story about how they had tried issuing forward guidance... first suggesting that Quantitative Easing would last through 2013. Then they changed it to 2014. Then 2015.

Finally they changed the target altogether, announcing that they had set a threshold for the unemployment rate of 6.5%... but that this figure was just a 'threshold', not a 'trigger'.

Good luck to all

This week we found out how many people have signed up for Obamacare on the federal website. Out of 15 million uninsured, they signed up 26,794. To give you an idea, Wilt Chamberlain had sex with more people than that.

I don't blame Obama for being fed up. Today he said I'm taking a page out of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's playbook. He said, 'This is not my fault. I was in one of my drunken stupors.'

"I received my tax return for 2012 back from The Department of Justice, not the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: “List all dependents?” I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants, 8 million Liberals, 5 Middle East Countries, 1 million so-called “friends” of Obama, 1.5 million Government/Union employees, 3 million crack heads,; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, Half of Mexico and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate. Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer. I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO DID I MISS?"