Traders joking, the beginning - page 279

Files:

"Obama concerned if you faint...but if you have cancer or any other serious health threat, he wants you dead"

Files:

watch & learn: Dianne Feinstein to make 1 BILLION DOLLARS off US Postal properties - YouTube

"The company that was awarded the contract to sell all of the postal properties is CB Richard Ellis, the world's largest commercial real estate firm. The chairman of CBRE is a man by the name of Richard Blum, doesn't ring a bell? He just happens to be Dianne Feinstein's husband"

I'm not saying this Congress is bad at its job. I'm just saying that this Congress is equivalent to a skunk with its head in a jar of Skippy peanut butter.

A lot of people are accusing the president of being less than truthful. In fact, a couple of weeks ago President Obama called me and told me personally that if I like my current job, I can keep my current job. And I believed him!

Files:
original.jpg  34 kb

Guess who's out of prison? Dr. Conrad Murray. He was sentenced to four years in prison, and he served only two years. But he had to serve his time in the prison waiting room.

No comment

Files:

Files:
bush.jpg  28 kb