Traders joking, the beginning - page 277

There was some good news today for embattled Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. Obamacare will cover all of her injuries after the White House throws her under the bus. She is totally covered.

and that is all we are going to see (someone is protecting us from reading comments written by Bad Apples:)

(if you click on each one of the comments...they are there...fully functional...just takes some amount of effort to go through them...and that's the Idea!:)

mladen:
I tried from 3 different browsers and all I can see is this :

Pava:
and that is all we are going to see (someone is protecting us from reading comments written by Bad Apples:) (if you click on each one of the comments...they are there...fully functional...just takes some amount of effort to go through them...and that's the Idea!:)

Found it : you have to select the text and it is going to be visible. But why is this so, have no idea

Files:
bloomberg_1.gif  35 kb

pretty sure by design...I can be wrong...but...

mladen:
Found it : you have to select the text and it is going to be visible. But why is this so, have no idea

Files:

Only 248 signed up for Obamacare in first two days : Enrollment in Obamacare very small in first days: documents | Reuters

But the documents, which are labeled "war room" notes and appear to be summaries of issues with the problematic website beginning on October 2, indicate a mere six enrollments had occurred by that morning - the day after the website was launched and almost immediately crashed.

President Obama is still in trouble for this spying stuff. You can tell he is getting tired of talking about this scandal. Today he said, "Anyone want to talk about my birth certificate?"

Americans are expected to spend more than $2 billion on Halloween candy this year. And those Americans are Honey Boo Boo and Mama June.

Files:
toon130815.jpg  78 kb

"Law enforcement officials identified the suspect as 23-year-old Paul CIAnCIA, The Associated Press reported."