Traders joking, the beginning - page 123

"In less than three weeks, voters in states like Ohio, Virginia, and Florida will decide this incredibly important election, which begs the question: What are we doing here?"

Watch till he hit the music

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I think I spot a cycle on the oscilloscope so I'll run similar tests for cycle analysis, any volunteers ?

Honesty before everything

"I know just enough about football to know when I can walk in front of the TV."

"Some chicks fake orgasms. I fake doing math in my head until you give me the answer"

@PrettiestPickle

"One in seven people worldwide use a smart phone. Hopefully, one day we will never have to look up and into another person's eyes ever again."

“From 2005 until the present day, the system has become largely mathematical: you were paid a percentage of the amount of revenue next to your name,” a figure that could vary from 5 percent to 7 percent, wrote Smith, 33, without saying how he learned about such a change. “The problem with the new system was that people would now do anything they could -- anything-- to pump up the number next to their name.”

Goldman Bonus System Corrupted in 2005, Smith Book Says - Bloomberg

Don't know where to post this. It has nothing to do with forex at all and it is not a joke and will never be a joke to convict someone for not being able to predict the unpredictable, but is seems that someone bright thinks that unpredictable does not exist. So, be careful what are you talking (anybody) since is seems anybody can end up this way : Italy earthquake experts charged with manslaughter | World news | The Guardian

"Endorsements are rolling in. The Atheist Party has endorsed Obama for president. When told the news Obama said, "Thank God."