Traders joking, the beginning - page 560

Files:
1_5.jpeg  59 kb

You hear less about Hillary Clinton, she's not giving a lot of interviews because I think she's looking at everyone else who's running for president, and she's thinking, “If I keep my mouth shut, I think I've got this thing.”

Files:
1_2.gif  69 kb

While Donald Trump leads the Republican field by a wide margin right now, he seems to be unelectable. The same poll shows him losing to Hillary Clinton by 12 points. Losing to Joe Biden by 12 points. Losing by 8 points to Bernie Sanders. He's 5 points behind Bill Cosby.

Files:
1_6.jpg  57 kb

A man in the U.K. Is in hot water with his wife because the Google street view camera caught him having a cigarette in their driveway after he claimed to have quit smoking. If you're trying to not get caught doing something, maybe go somewhere that's not six feet from your front door.

Files:
1_6.jpeg  19 kb

It seems like everybody's weighing in on Trumps campaign - even Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. He said that Trump is “probably the best thing to happen to politics in a long, long time.” Then Trump was like, “Well, at least one Cuban loves me.”

seekers:
It seems like everybody's weighing in on Trumps campaign - even Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. He said that Trump is “probably the best thing to happen to politics in a long, long time.” Then Trump was like, “Well, at least one Cuban loves me.”

LOL well that's true "D

Files:
1_7.jpeg  70 kb