Traders joking, the beginning - page 298

Files:
capitol1.jpg  89 kb

alanfx:
Ha ha . Best Joke of 2013. LOL mate

Man, I laughed a lot when I saw it!

this sequence was posted in the most funny internet channels here in Brazil. The subtitle is something like: Now we know who really is the boss in the white house. lol

Files:
obamacare.jpg  180 kb

but in my opinion the most sad scene was the pound interpreter. I know the language because my sister is surd. The interpreter really doesn't knew what he was doing there. Was crazy to me watch it. Do you know when you're watching a movie and you know a little bit of the language they're speaking and you see that the subtittle is not right? Well, when it happens confuses me. I think it's better with no subtitles. I understand english, german and french and these 3 + the interpreter was a crazy thing.

That's unfair here in Brazil. When london is opening, is daybreak here.

Is this a premonition? I should not have seen it.

Now I'm afraid my wife question it to me. lol

Files:
daytrader.jpg  73 kb

President Obama shook hands with Cuban Raul Castro. Or as Fox News reported it, 'Foreign communist shakes hands with the leader of Cuba.'

The world said goodbye to Nelson Mandela. And what a life he lived. He spent 27 years in prison and then ascended to become president of his country. He went from prison to politics. It was exactly the opposite of how we do it in this country.

Files:
ninja.jpg  16 kb

I was wondering here... is this real? He repeats the word fuc** a hundred times i think. Is he some kind of furious stutterer or just stupid? hahaha