Traders joking, the beginning - page 18

ryanklefas:
My Delta9 is extra speZial! You can't get it from anywhere, not even from Bluto. Guaranteed to make you a millionaire over-night, or your money back!

Hey Ryan

One night test, one pair

I have called Super Delta. Tks for sharing !!!!

Files:

A large discussion with any ea to be tested or of the statements with A

to validate

Guaranteed Million. Not.

Here's the EA. Further updates will cost you a pretty penny. Visit my website:

www.suckerinvestor.com

Files:

Hello ryanklefas,

can you give more details: tf+crosses. best adjustments thank you.

Delta 10!!!!!

ryanklefas:
Here's the EA. Further updates will cost you a pretty penny. Visit my website: www.suckerinvestor.com

Ryan,

Are the rumors true that you and Bluto are teaming up to make the Holy Grail of all ea's.... the infamous

DELTA 10

Dan (or John if you prefer), myself, corn holer, and she-banged got first dibs on helping with the forward testing

Don't waste your time with this thread. I'm screwing with you.

It will work on any time frame, any market, any where, even in the kitchen. Just make sure that you get in at the right time or you won't make any money.

Mr.Marketz:
Ryan,

Are the rumors true that you and Bluto are teaming up to make the Holy Grail of all ea's.... the infamous

DELTA 10

Delta10? Pleeeeez....

I'm not even going to waste my time with Delta10. I'm working on Delta11.

ryanklefas:
Delta10? Pleeeeez.... I'm not even going to waste my time with Delta10. I'm working on Delta11.

That's some funny shit man.

That's just peanuts...

BrunoFX, I don't believe this is supposed to be serious so what's there to validate? To add to the fun, check out this thread: "Show us your best fake Grail".

I like my own contribution the best of course!

fxnewbie:
Hey Ryan

One night test, one pair

I have called Super Delta. Tks for sharing !!!!

Guys, please.....

That statement is only a joke. I DON'T HAVE ANY DELTA EA and I doubt that somebody has in this forum (if the EA exist).

So please don't PM me about it.

Sorry.