Traders joking, the beginning - page 16

zeman:
my future father in law..

Could you post his daughter's photo?

Cool, thanks!

I also found the Period_Converter_Opt script floating around here in the forums, that one lets you make custom time charts (3 min, H2, 5D, etc). With these 2 scripts I should be able to make some interesting charts for analysis.

Thanks!

newdigital:
I used this scipt (attached) found on Russian Alpari forum.

Please note that this sctipt is the different from standard period converted script so don't be confused with the name.

- open the chart (for example: EURUSD, H1).

- attach the script to this chart.

- go to "File" then "Open Offline", select your reversed chart (USDEUR H1 for example), click open.

Sanity at TSD

Thanks to NewDigital and his apparent clarity of mind which seems ever so rare at this (and most other) forums, I have come to this thread for a mental holiday whilst the Markets are quiet.

This thread has to be by far one of the most sensible out of all the ones presently running despite it's light hearted tilt.

My opinion which is the biggest joke? Sure, there are the scammers and those falling over themselves/others to get something for no work but I would say the futility of Martingale.

Oh how many times I have warned newbies but the poor things.....you're just bursting a bubble, they get all upset as though you are maliciously robbing them of some 'secret' path to wealth and they rev on to financial destruction. Yikes.

Trading is a solitary game. It's often not a great idea to come here since it leads to angst and distraction.

SkyPilot

2 Halcyons NOT the same

Hello,

My name is Hal Chapman, I own and operate Halcyon Forex the website.

There is a person on these forums who calls themselves "halcyon forex" This person is not me and has no affiliation with me or my work, which by the way I do NOT to promote in places like this.

I do not have delta 9, my in box is full of requests for delta 9.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hal Chapman

Halcyon Forex

Sucks to be you, Halcyon? I've got Delta9 and have made 8152 pips since yesterday evening, and on only one pair!

... just a joke.

ryanklefas:
Sucks to be you, Halcyon? I've got Delta9 and have made 8152 pips since yesterday evening, and on only one pair!

Scratch that. Now I'm up to 8169 pips. Whoo! Leaving my computer running is HARD work... but I'm gonna keep it up 'til I get my first million!

I can't believe I'm getting PMs over this.

ryanklefas:
Scratch that. Now I'm up to 8169 pips. Whoo! Leaving my computer running is HARD work... but I'm gonna keep it up 'til I get my first million!

Wow! My pair just spiked and Delta9 caught it!

10998 pips!!! Using microlots!! In 1 day!! On 1 pair!!

philt:
Is this on real account..

Oh, it's veryreal... in my head.

[/QUOTE

ryanklefas:

ddddddddddd