New Multi Lot Scalper - page 13

Hi webman,

I use/play also a little bit the Multilotscalper, a friend has trade this system

with the german broker Neuimex.

Maybe if we can changed our experiences?

regards from german

Torsten

This system concept is pretty cool

I think I post feed back message about broker not allowing scalping and that if you go direct acces you need alot of money to scalp and that they charge commision hope that help. That would definetly kill the system. This EA is pretty close to getting a successful system. Also this is the same system that this guy selling for $99.00 bucks which i got sucker into buying call euroX2...and it didn't have stop-loss you will also lose your teeth trading it. Also there is this guy who sell it at ebay for freaking $599 bucks and this dude in mexico selling it for $5,000.oo us dollar, freaking guy...he call it another name but its the same thing.

If an institution gets a hand on this system and they get acces to high place they would definitely be rich, they have to be a broker get direct access and then they own the bank, which all the fees and spread and commission are waive.

Almost like: Sylvester Stallone (Rocky 3), he is an Actor, producer, director, manager and editor....writer...employer...everything

part of the message:

Retail broker they don't allow scalping. I research direct acces broker and they charge $10 commission or more per round which kill the system plus variable pips like 5 to 10 pips in between, plus on top of that they want you to put up like $100,000.00 plus they don't take little guy unless your broker introduce you. I have seen variable spread up to 20 pips, you will litterly lose -$200 up front right there just put up the trades plus commission -$220.00, this will happen during the news.

@rocky

do you trade this system live?

regards

Just some threads about this EA:

- New Multi Lot Scalper. Big thread.

- ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter.

- Multi-lot scalper EA thread in elite section.

no good result in live test

Live demo yeah, but never succes in it and never will...but great concept EA

Help !

Sorry for my poor english....

I need some help whit this expert !

multi-lot scalper.

I have this error : Multi-Lot Scalper.mq4;194:109;'(' - unexpected token

Multi-Lot Scalper.mq4;194:130;'(' - unexpected token

Please help me.

Thanks in advence.

New version ML1

New version of Multilot Scalper added some filters,backtests well with only 8%drawdown this year on H1 eur/usd.

enjoy

mrtools

Mr. Tools,

Input "timeframe=240" in the EA and yet you said backtest on H1. Should I change timeframe=60 and attach this EA on H1 chart instead?

Thanks.

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm having a hard time understanding some of the logic...

if( OpenOrders < 1 )

{

MyOrderType=0;

}

if( OpenOrders < 1 && NewOrder == true && ma1 < ma2 && cogup ivhf1 )

{

LastPrice = 0;

MyOrderType=1;

}

if( OpenOrders ma2 && cogup > cogdown && ivhf > ivhf1 )

{

LastPrice = 0;

MyOrderType=2;

}

This code decided if we have a new signal, but it's then followed by....

for( cnt = 0; cnt < OrdersTotal(); cnt++ )

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())

{

LastPrice = OrderOpenPrice();

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) MyOrderType=2;

if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) MyOrderType=1;

}

}

Which will overwite the MyOrderType variable, so the EA only trades in the direction of the initail trade, is this correct?

Don't worry, answered my own question, duh