New Multi Lot Scalper - page 10

Trend Ind

Maybe this instead of the SMA

Mr.Marketz:
Maybe this instead of the SMA

Nice indicator... similar to what i use- Triggerlines/LSMA. Combine that with Laguerre RSI with it's proper use (>.15 long <.75 short) on 30

min and you get a fast directional trading system.

I'd love someone to program an auto scalping EA based on these methods.

Could be nice.

Gramski.

freak:
Good news!

I've added simple SMA as direction and won trades jumped from 70 to 80%! I've tested it on TICK data from last 2 years!

I see BIG possibilities in this ea.

BTW the code is completely bugged! And half of it is not necessary. I've removed the bug that was closing each position in next tick! Now all of them close in one tick. It also increased the result a bit.

I'll post my new version of this ea with the setup for eurusd on about Monday.

Someone could chose the right trend indicator for this ea. I REALLY think there is much more efficient ind. than SMA. But I have no time to look for it.

Freak, do any of the above 2 methods of trend indication that Gramski & I have posted wet your whistle?

Hi, I'll check them out. That's certain. Unfortunatelly we have a guests until friday so I have no time at all. I'll do that I guess about sat-mon.

My version of MLS is running on demo this week so I'll also paste those result.

Stay tuned. Cheers!

very nice EA, iforward test it, and make a huge profit.

another filter that dramatically improve max dd

Brutal if disables ea on macro data publications:

if ( TimeHour(CurTime())==20 || (TimeHour(CurTime())==14&&TimeMinute(CurTime())>=28) || (TimeHour(CurTime())==19&&TimeMinute(CurTime())>=50) )

{

DisableTrading = true;

}

Before

After

Stay tuned guys!

good looking one

i'll be waiting

Freak, On which time frame have you test the EA and which period ?

Thanks

are you only back testing and seeing success? I am looking forward to your mods to the EA. Thanks freak!

what best TF for this EA, i just try TF 1 hour, 4 hour, daily for currency GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY. result so far USD 103.000 from USD 50.000, any new suggest ? i just start to learn..