New Multi Lot Scalper - page 17

Stay Away!

This is a "negative progression" system, it's been around for at least a year. The more you lose, the more lots you add. You will eventually lose your entire account, GUARANTEED. This is a suicide system, just say "NO".

Dt

This is a "negative progression" system, it's been around for at least a year. The more you lose, the more lots you add. You will eventually lose your entire account, GUARANTEED. This is a suicide system, just say "NO".

Thats why I have been trying to make it safer! There is no saying no to a backtest like this and with fwd. testing results being very similar, I guess I am just going to have to learn the hard way.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools:
Thats why I have been trying to make it safer! There is no saying no to a backtest like this and with fwd. testing results being very similar, I guess I am just going to have to learn the hard way.

Regards

mrtools

why the parameter setting is different? new version?

Hi this is interesting advisor. I will test it to see if profits come and tell you what happen. Bye now.

mrtools:
Not really new just found problems with my version of VHF(zero divide) changed it out now using Igorad's version.Fixed version with indicator attached.

Regards

mrtools

thanks... what is your opinion going live test with this usd300 capital, starting lot 0.01 ( 1 pip 1cent ) ?

mrtools:
Not really new just found problems with my version of VHF(zero divide) changed it out now using Igorad's version.Fixed version with indicator attached.

Regards

mrtools

i tried to backtest...but took so long to start opening trade...is it normal? did i miss something?

Dt

thanks... what is your opinion going live test with this usd300 capital, starting lot 0.01 ( 1 pip 1cent ) ?

Well I am planning on going live with this soon as I get over Christmas, the other version I tested with $200 starting capital .01 lot it did good. The E.A. won't allow all the max trades until your account grows, when testing used with mm on so the lot size grows as account grows but in my opinion this is super risky, I think with .01 lot $300 should be okay.Myself I am going to try to start with $500.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools:
Well I am planning on going live with this soon as I get over Christmas, the other version I tested with $200 starting capital .01 lot it did good. The E.A. won't allow all the max trades until your account grows, when testing used with mm on so the lot size grows as account grows but in my opinion this is super risky, I think with .01 lot $300 should be okay.Myself I am going to try to start with $500.

Regards

mrtools

since i dont have 90% modeling quality data ( offline data), can you backtest on month of September, October, november, and december separately?

mrtools:

Regards

mrtools

which broker did you backtest on? was it ibfx? do they allow trail stop 13?

WNW:

Please tell me what you mean by a negative progression system? My understanding of this EA is not that it adds more lots based on previous losing. Are we talking about the same EA? This alarmist post seems very out of place to me. There are drawdown risks associated with this EA but there are with every EA I've seen. If you can show me an EA without this I would like to see one.

I am not suggesting that I trade this or that anyone else trade this EA. I do see potential in this EA. I am currently focused on the cyberia 193b Ea more than this one but this EA at least the one I know shows potential. I just don't understand where this sort of response comes from. I traded this EA for some weeks last fall and lost some money but I terminated the forward test at that time. It was not suicide. I determined what level of drawdown I was willing to allow and stopped the test when that occurred. That does not however lead me to believe that this EA could not make money and even more than I lost. It may be that this EA still needs more work to make it safer but I am not ready to throw it out and shun it entirely. I believe that reaction is rash. If you are suggesting that anyone put ANY EA in an account and allow it to run unsupervised and without any understanding of it, then yes that's a good way to guarantee losing all your money, but it's not just this EA, that's ANY EA. at least any EA that I am aware of. By all means correct me if I'm wrong.