New Multi Lot Scalper - page 14

Multi lot scalper

Hi Kdforextrader,

The timeframe parameter controls the timeframe of Center of Gravity indicator, to me it seemed on backtest got better results with Center of Gravity on H4 timeframe and the e.a. on H1 chart, some prefer to put the indicator on an earlier timeframe to maybe get better trade entry, it's just a way to give you more flexability with the expert.

Hope this helps

mrtools

mrtools:
New version of Multilot Scalper added some filters,backtests well with only 8%drawdown this year on H1 eur/usd.

enjoy

mrtools

Thank you for the EA,

Mini Version

I had to look at this when I saw that there had been two new indicators added. At least they are new to me. perhaps I worked on the other multilotscalper thread??

anyway...I put the lots on steroids and scaled the limits for a mini account.

enjoy.

Fwd test results for MLCVV

Attached are fwd test results for today H1timeframe with center of gravity set to H4 timeframe,MLCVV trades are all the eur/usd except the very first eur/usd.

mrtools

Mr. Tools,

I have the same settings as yours, but EURUSD only traded yesterday, and since then it has not traded. How come? Does MLCVV only trade once per day for each pair?

mrtools:
Attached are fwd test results for today H1timeframe with center of gravity set to H4 timeframe,MLCVV trades are all the eur/usd except the very first eur/usd. mrtools

Mlcvv

Mr. Tools,

I have the same settings as yours, but EURUSD only traded yesterday, and since then it has not traded. How come? Does MLCVV only trade once per day for each pair?

KDforewxtrader MLCVV should trade when conditions are met, I had some trades today,did you? Make sure your expert advisor, allow live trading is enabeled and also make sure VHF and center of gravity are in indicator folder.Attached is todays trades just 2 by MLCVV, the 4 lot trade is another e.a.

New version for testing

Added CMO(chande momentum oscillator) to MLCVV heres the e.a. and indicator did a backtest on M1 timeframe with center of gravity timeframe on M30.

mrtools

mrtools:
Added CMO(chande momentum oscillator) to MLCVV heres the e.a. and indicator did a backtest on M1 timeframe with center of gravity timeframe on M30. mrtools

so which is which? when you say COG on m30 time frame, so we should set parameter time frame to 30 ???? since you are getting good results from your current setting, dont you think we should stick at time frame = 240, and attach EA on H1 ? thanks

if i were to run on micro account, should account is normal changed to 1 ???

Mr. Tools,

I had some trades today for EUR & GBP. Thanks.

1) Are you testing on a Standard account, because my profit is much lower?

2) I will test your new ML1CVcmo. For this version, do I attach it on M1 (1 minute) timeframe instead of H1?

3) I still see timeframe=240 for ML1CVcmo and not 30 minutes like you stated above. Should I change timeframe=30?

4) Please post the settings you used for testing.

Thanks.

mrtools:
KDforewxtrader MLCVV should trade when conditions are met, I had some trades today,did you? Make sure your expert advisor, allow live trading is enabeled and also make sure VHF and center of gravity are in indicator folder.Attached is todays trades just 2 by MLCVV, the 4 lot trade is another e.a.