Volatility Quality Index - page 16

Thanks, guys.

any plan, guys? i was able to catch the drop as the signal came out around 1-2 pm New york times. Today my plan is to wait for the rebound in 5 minutes, when the green turns red, that is the time i will sell at Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd. good luck and good trades guys.

Anyone know when Raff will be back from vacation??? I can't stop thinking about the HiLo system he's working on. VQ is still my favorite so far though.

The currently forming bar can change during the course of it's timeframe. For example, on a one hour chart, for the hour that it's forming it can go from buy to sell to neutral and back, particularly in a volatile market or in flat markets.

I've never seen it change the past, only the currently forming bar. I have this same experience with my MACD and AscTrend. I've been running this 5 days a week, 24 hours a day for the last 2 weeks.

To see what's going on underneath the covers, you have to drop to a smaller timeframe.

It's aggravating because you can (and I have) jumped in too soon, only to have it turn against me. Again, in a volatile or slow market, I drop to an M30, M15, or even M5 or M1 to see what's going on and to help me decide what to do.

But it's understandable.

That's my observations and 2 cents.

VQ is perfect!

Looks very similar to the original but some late signals... I personally don't like the "Steady" option. I have found that any false signals can easily be filtered out by changing the filter number in the inputs section depending on what currency pair you are trading. Also adding a second VQ on a larger time frame has been helpfull as well. Thanks for the option of "Steady" Raff but this indicator is perfect in my opinion and I haven't seen any need for improvements. You did a wonderful job on this and I can't say thanks enough for all of your work!

PS: How is the Hi/Lo indicator/EA going??? Thanks again Raff!

VQ indicator

could someone post here the VQ indicator with MQ4 suffix because i cant open it as it now...

TIA