ElliotWaves - page 5

EACAN:
ok thanks i'll read the material thanks again.. JD you mean jonnydenver69? has a thread? about elwave

Yes, JD is jonnydenver69. His thread is not about elwave but has many elwave charts with some good explanations.

Eurusd ---

EURUSD reacting to textbook 4th wave time will tell..

1st wave end = 1.2705

4thWave end = 1.2707 ( tried to go but smashed back.. ).

Lenny thanks again i'll take a look..

Files:
eur.jpg  107 kb

MTP Setup on GBPUSD

This does not look good for my usdjpy position but got to share this maybe usefull received from a friend a GBPUSD probable 4th wave end personally i am not going to take this but ofcourse this might be a mistake let see what will happen.

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  37 kb

So my yen position still surviving .. Rate 116.84-83 as i am writing this

may be Us Session have some more fueling for upside.

Back later .

EACAN:
This does not look good for my usdjpy position but got to share this maybe usefull received from a friend a GBPUSD probable 4th wave end personally i am not going to take this but ofcourse this might be a mistake let see what will happen.

hi EACAN

nice pots.

i have this that is not good for the usdjpy analisis of yous.

and this one is against your gbp and my eur analisis.

such a mixed situationa and hard to make a desicion.who knows.........

kamyar

P.S:

the positions in the pics have not been opened based the analisis.

kamyar:
hi EACAN

nice pots.

i have this that is not good for the usdjpy analisis of yous.

and this one is against your gbp and my eur analisis.

such a mixed situationa and hard to make a desicion.who knows.........

kamyar

P.S:

the positions in the pics have not been opened based the analisis.

Kamyar first thanks for your analysis charts..

the GBPUSD is not my analysis it's from MT-Predictor i didn't enter because i had a mixed situation on usdjpy for which i worked and was on with long position from yesterday but you are right it's all mixed. I am keeping my bais long till stopped we will see what happens next

regards

EACAN

gents here is my 2 cents. I am currently short with gbp usd per the daily chart as posted. Now i do realize that we are in a potential wave 4 area on the weekly chart for longs. The set up and risk to reward was too good not to take the short gbp trade per the daily. If i get stopped it is only a 2% risk, and ill start looking for abc corrections to go long. Who knows which way price is going to go, I just take the trade, properly position size, set my stop, and go for it. Thats easier said then do by the way.

GTA,

David

davidl:
gents here is my 2 cents. I am currently short with gbp usd per the daily chart as posted. Now i do realize that we are in a potential wave 4 area on the weekly chart for longs. The set up and risk to reward was too good not to take the short gbp trade per the daily. If i get stopped it is only a 2% risk, and ill start looking for abc corrections to go long. Who knows which way price is going to go, I just take the trade, properly position size, set my stop, and go for it. Thats easier said then do by the way.

GTA,

David

David,

it is really nice to see you posting here thanks for the advice about position size and risk-reward scenerio.

good trading to you .

EACAN.

EACAN:
David,

it is really nice to see you posting here thanks for the advice about position size and risk-reward scenerio.

good trading to you .

EACAN.

Eacan, it is the holy grail. A trading system, whatever it is, it doesnt matter, is just the vehicle to get you there.

eacan, thanks, by the way.