ElliotWaves - page 10

EACAN:
was stopped out at breakeven.. i'm longing usdchf 1.2276 sl 1.2250 [ another small sl trade]

according to usdjpy chart now long 114.56 sl 114.17

EACAN:
according to usdjpy chart now long 114.56 sl 114.17

So i am in 2 currencies long usdchf and long usdjpy ... It was really a tiring day for me was trying to create EW from 30 upto 4hr all trades i am doing are on mini account so i dont mind about the losses i just want to trade on live account so i can feel the market pressure -stress and all that a newcomer like me needs to handle the thread is kinda going just with me the learning expierence is great actually that is one good thing which makes me comming again again waves every where

About USDJPY

I am putting my 1st tp to 115.70 also usdjpy is the only currency i will use to trade as such it is the official currency for this thread from now on... I always wanted to concentrate on 1 currency and i have found one after testing all 4 majors i am not choosing yen because i had good trades with it because i think i can work with this currency and it is suited for my trading . Although i am still long usdchf no more discussions will be made about usdchf or anyother currency.

USDJPY ..

I think we are in correction for 4th wave where a--b done and waiting for c to end near 115.75-80. another scenerio would be to start of new trend but nothing will start new unless we break 115.80-75 properly( discuss about this later )

chart attached --

Files:
usdjpy_9.jpg  111 kb

USDJPY -- Monthly Look

This my monthly view for usdjpy

pls note : This is only for visualization too see what is folding on monthly charts i cannot trade on monthly it's impossibe it is only good to see what could happen next ...

Now the chart has something interesting that is the "Contracting Triangle" which is still unfinished "B" wave for downside targetting 101.63-96.01 (e)

the second thing is the upper trendline if it doesn't go down the upper trendline is something to watch for.

Monthly chart is posted because since i want to work with one currency i really want to know everything about that currency as much as possible .

Chart Attached..

Files:
usdjpy_10.jpg  116 kb

Wave

Thanks, EACAN....

I celaprate you....

EACAN:
I am putting my 1st tp to 115.70 also usdjpy is the only currency i will use to trade as such it is the official currency for this thread from now on... I always wanted to concentrate on 1 currency and i have found one after testing all 4 majors i am not choosing yen because i had good trades with it because i think i can work with this currency and it is suited for my trading . Although i am still long usdchf no more discussions will be made about usdchf or anyother currency.

USDJPY ..

I think we are in correction for 4th wave where a--b done and waiting for c to end near 115.75-80. another scenerio would be to start of new trend but nothing will start new unless we break 115.80-75 properly( discuss about this later )

chart attached --

Current Rate 114.70-73 as i write this still this move is due for 115.80-70 atleast... where i will start looking for new chart formations if we break 114.00-113.80 before reaching 115.80-70 range then we are still on the third wave.

USDJPY Current

Chart attached for visual formation .. The markings which i did for 123 could also just be abc correction ... what is important right now is the top of A..

P.S: Pls note i try to do dynamic wave counts i try to put my self to always catching 3rd wave or wave c as you can see right now i am position to take this wave c for possible 4th wave which might just be 1st wave of a new trend i wouldn't know this untill price gives me clues.

chart attached..

Files:
usdjpy_11.jpg  115 kb

closed 1 lot at 114.96 and another at b.e..

i'll update later

Yen Hourly

Nothing has changed from last chart ... looking from 1 hour all i see is a fight between supply and demand. the uptrending trendline is the basis for my open position which is for now at b.e targetting around 115.35-70 area. Also this is supposedly 4th wave so choppiness is expected.

Chart Attached..

Files:
usdjpy_12.jpg  75 kb

EACAN:
Nothing has changed from last chart ... looking from 1 hour all i see is a fight between supply and demand. the uptrending trendline is the basis for my open position which is for now at b.e targetting around 115.35-70 area. Also this is supposedly 4th wave so choppiness is expected. Chart Attached..

Moved stop to 114.90