Phoenix is here! - page 16

Leighton,

Those are great results. Can you post what settings you were using?

Thx,

Alan

To leighton :

What version is the Phoenix with Magic #1000.Can u tell us about it.

Thanks

Phoenix v2_1 Initial Results

Using Hendrick's recommended settings and running on InterBankFX with GMT-1 server time, here's what I'm seeing so far in forward testing. Looking pretty nice. Hendrick...great job, looking verrrry promising. Wish we could find a way to cut those s/l shorter?!

Deadeye,

Are you running the script 24hrs or during the times Hendrick refers to?

Alan

Have to leave this thread for 3 weeks (holydays). Phoenix 2.1 is doing very well. Keep on testing and see you!

Hope it'll be better

my question is.. Can Phoenix run well during major news time.. or better we close all trades before news and turn Phoenix off... We know the power of Firebird and Phoenix in ranging market...

Hendrick:
Have to leave this thread for 3 weeks (holydays). Phoenix 2.1 is doing very well. Keep on testing and see you!

Have nice holidays. Don't take your notebook pc with you, it will ruin your holidays. LOL

Deadeye and leighton - you're just using EUSDUSD and GBPUSD right? Could you post your settings and TF?

im still got a problem with the time setting..

ive follow the hendrick instruction to sync the time.. but it still open trade in wrong time...

now,i think this EA is not follow using local time but using server time...ive test it on two same charts with different set of time.. maybe i can see the result tonite..

who got the problem like me please tell..im using North Finance

Phoenix EA v_2_1 Settings

Both pairs running on m15 charts. Just picked up two more winners even after swap on each. I'll post account again after Friday close. I'm sticking with demo account for at least another week. Good hunting!