Phoenix is here! - page 5

here is the plateform

see this hendrick

Files:
exper.jpg  104 kb

hajeer04:
my friend 24 lots and some times 26 i dnt know why .

Are you sure you have Lots=1 in your settings? Please post your settings and I will have a look.

Hendrick:
I just discovered something very interesting! I have another EA I made: Thailand. Thailand is based on a really simple concept: the cross of a SMA 2 and a SMA 15 (PRICE_CLOSE) on a 30M chart. Very suitable for a trending market (SL=42, no TP and a TS of 18). When Phoenix had a tough time in the volatile market of today, Thailand did very well. And the other way round: when Phoenix is doing very well in ranging market, Thailand lost its way. So I have to discover the "switch" to turn Phoenix into Thailand and vice versa. I will implement the " switch" and Thailand in version 2 of Phoenix. Stay tuned! (This function will replace the " Surf" function).

We are becoming like the people at the Tower of Babel... Only God alone can stop us Now... Nice discovery Hendrick....

can anyone post if trades are happening? I've only had four trades in total since 0600, despite being in the safe area most of the time. Pheonix is attached to the charts with a smiley face, and after a few seconds of switching between charts the safetotalpips=0 and validtime=1 comes up.

So what's going wrong?

I can ahve many pairs open at the same time with pheonix attached can't I?

apologies for newbie questions.

cgldsmth:
can anyone post if trades are happening? I've only had four trades in total since 0600, despite being in the safe area most of the time. Pheonix is attached to the charts with a smiley face, and after a few seconds of switching between charts the safetotalpips=0 and validtime=1 comes up.

So what's going wrong?

I can ahve many pairs open at the same time with pheonix attached can't I?

apologies for newbie questions.

Be patient trades will open soon...

Hendrick:
I just discovered something very interesting! I have another EA I made: Thailand. Thailand is based on a really simple concept: the cross of a SMA 2 and a SMA 15 (PRICE_CLOSE) on a 30M chart. Very suitable for a trending market (SL=42, no TP and a TS of 18). When Phoenix had a tough time in the volatile market of today, Thailand did very well. And the other way round: when Phoenix is doing very well in ranging market, Thailand lost its way. So I have to discover the "switch" to turn Phoenix into Thailand and vice versa. I will implement the " switch" and Thailand in version 2 of Phoenix. Stay tuned! (This function will replace the " Surf" function).

Perhaps the use of the ADX could help to determine a trend.

pheonix EA won't open trades for me, I just keep getting "error opening BUY/SELL order: 131" in the experts tab.

help!