Nice clocks - page 3

Nice

very nice, sweeet

Awesome, thanks

For those of you living in EST, change the Variable (BrokerTZ) = 2.0, for accurate timezone and Variable (Corner) = 1, so that it appears top right of screen

watch the clock

Hi,

nice clock....as a trader we should not forget the time ...right ?

thx

======================

Forex Indicators Collection

Very nice.

With the option to show the time for bar close it will be really cool.

thanks, very nive

Clock to show the hour..........

fx-programmer:
Nice clock.

I have been using this Clock since you offered it here - it is outstanding and thank you again.

What I do require is a clock that I can put on the 5M chart to show me the HOURLY countdown as I regard the HOUR as prime in my trading. Could you please clone your clock in such a way?

Much appreciate it.

Best regards.

Time is money ,

great indicator

thanks

4xCoder:
This is an update to my Clock indicator. Version 1.1 adds the following:

1. Corrects Tokyo time for non-Daylight Savings Time.

2. Adds 12 hour civilian time in addition to 24 hour "military" time.

Enjoy.

Superb! Thanks a lot

I LOVE

4xCoder,

Good work, thank you for sharing it!

Accidentally, today I saw an interesting application at one of the yahoo groups.

The idea behind the application in question that several EAs need to know the broker's timezone, e.g. to trade only in the European session or any other period of time. Those EAs usually have an input parameter for setting the appropriate timezone or time period or simply have problem with timesetting.

According to the author's (Paul Hampton-Smith) post, the product is a Metatrader include file (.mqh) that looks up the local timezone from the PC using kernel32.dll (adjusted for DST), and works out the current broker timezone. It can then also calculate GMT. The broker timezone function can track the broker timezone changes to and from DST.

I was not able to download the file from there . Is it possible to reproduct such an include file?