Nice clocks - page 10

any way to integrate normal clock and broker time?

fxbs:
any way to integrate normal clock and broker time?

I could write a registry file to add a timezone for windows clock, exclusive for broker.

Linuxser:
I could write a registry file to add a timezone for windows clock, exclusive for broker.

wood be great, Linux; remember Goldenequoity complained (in barclock thread) how big pain in the S. to sit and synchronize two clocks

alarms every interval

Just found a cool feature in ZoneTick software - you can set an alarm every interval you want under the advanced settings, as on the pic.

In the example I have it set to give an alarm every 14th, 29th, 44th, and 59th minute of an hour for my 15-min trading system.

I have tried about a dozen of similar programs like Atomic Clock or Chameleon Clock etc, but either the interval was shifting or there were some annoying limitations. But this one is built exactly for the purpose.

Files:
clock.gif  23 kb

Time Lord needed!

Is there a very kind, generous, open handed, big hearted & talented coder out there who would be kind enough to add Frankfurt to this clock?!

Thank you

Files:

Jeeves:
Is there a very kind, generous, open handed, big hearted & talented coder out there who would be kind enough to add Frankfurt to this clock?! Thank you

I also made some changes because DSt wasn't working.

You can change the City TZ by hand.

It's one time change per year so please do not start asking for automation.

Just go to this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/ and then change the TZ (once per year)

Clocks

Linuxser:
I also made some changes because DSt wasn't working.

You can change the City TZ by hand.

It's one time change per year so please do not start asking for automation.

Just go to this site: timeanddate.com and then change the TZ (once per year)

You're a star Li....may the pips be yours!

May someone modify this one a way i could decide where i want it from price action. It get it the price way in higher TF.

More on the left or fully ajustable. Would be nice!

thx!

Files:
time.jpg  88 kb

Bar ending?

im trying to find the indicator that shows the time left on a bar..for some reason i cant. can someone post it ..

Thanx

Alaskan Pip Assassin

Hi yyaaaaa !!!!!!

Files:
clock.mq4  2 kb