Nice clocks - page 4

chrisstoff,

I tried that once before but didn't have much luck. Maybe I'll take another look at it for the next version. That would be useful for lot's of things.

Update: I found it over at the Metaquotes directory. You can find it at http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/2498

4xCoder,

Thank you for your reply and help.

I sent you a PM.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

4xCoder:
chrisstoff,

I tried that once before but didn't have much luck. Maybe I'll take another look at it for the next version. That would be useful for lot's of things.

Update: I found it over at the Metaquotes directory. You can find it at http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/2498

This is an update to my Clock indicator. Version 1.1 adds the following:

1. Corrects Tokyo time for non-Daylight Savings Time.

2. Adds 12 hour civilian time in addition to 24 hour "military" time.

I have a stupid question. When i see the world time zone. it tells me London is the same time as GMT. Why is this clock +1 hours ahead, second I am same time as NY but this clock is again +1 hour ahead. Tell me what am i seeing wrong? Their is a program out there with the name ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock. Do a search and check it and let me know which time is correct.

Thank you

Peace Out

4xCoder:

I have a stupid question. When i see the world time zone. it tells me London is the same time as GMT. Why is this clock +1 hours ahead, second I am same time as NY but this clock is again +1 hour ahead. Tell me what am i seeing wrong? Their is a program out there with the name ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock. Do a search and check it and let me know which time is correct.

Thank you

Peace Out

Please check the settings and put the correct BrokerTZ value. I can't really tell you, since I don't know the time zone of your broker. For me, for instance, the correct BrokerTZ is 2, and not 3 - default value. So as soon as you set the correct setting for you, all other time zones will show correct times.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

The issue remains. Who is right this software or World Time Zones. See pic

New York & Tokyo are 1 hour +, as to this clock.

Files:
clock.jpg  242 kb

New version Clock 1_2. Now figures out the local time and time zone from the Windows system calls, instead of having to be configured. This will make configuration a lot simpler.

You will be to check the "Allow DLL Imports" in the Common Tab when you add this to a chart.

Hopefully this will fix the problems you are seeing where the time is not correct.

Files:

Clock V1.1 Update

Enjoy.

Updated to Version 1.2

1. Uses System calls to detirmine timezones and Daylight Savings time

Files:

Clock 1_2

4xCoder:
New version . Now figures out the local time and time zone from the Windows system calls, instead of having to be configured. This will make configuration a lot simpler.

You will be to check the "Allow DLL Imports" in the Common Tab when you add this to a chart.

Hopefully this will fix the problems you are seeing where the time is not correct.

Great work, 4xCoder! Thank you for sharing it.

Since I use a couple of brokers with different EAs and different charts, knowing all the broker times caused some difficulties to me occasionally.

Great piece of work.... Is it possible to put an option to check off which clock one wants displayed, eg., just the time to candle close?

System Clock Slowdown

does anybody else have the problem? does anyone have a solution?

my system clock starts to slow down as soon as i start mt4. i am using neuimex version. in a long session i can lose 30 min or more. if i shutdwn mt4 for a while, the computer will correct it self. i can't figure how long i have to exit before it does this. it seems to vary. any ideas?........thanks, vince