Reversal Trading System - page 78

Indicator on the pic.

Hi,

KAVEH

Could you share this indicator?

Thanks

Files:

Hi Kaveh,

Thank you for sharing this system. I have a question for setup the Juice.

How come the Juice is negative most of the time? Which setting I did wrong? Thanks.

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  200 kb

JoZo:
Hi,

KAVEH

Could you share this indicator?

Thanks

Hi

Try this.

Kaveh

Files:

bikerhead:
Hi Kaveh,

Thank you for sharing this system. I have a question for setup the Juice.

How come the Juice is negative most of the time? Which setting I did wrong? Thanks.

Hi

Red bar means slow markets and no trade your chart is ok.

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi

Try this.

Kaveh

Tnx. nice indicator

Hi kaveh

I've always been a fan of this system. But off recent I've noticed at times that Juice changes the previous bars after a span of time.

Is it that Juice repaints the past?

Thnx

New System

Hello Kaveh,

I sent you a private message. Could you send me your new system please. My email is in the pm. Thanks.

Blessed1.

Callmeblessed:
Hello Kaveh,

I sent you a private message. Could you send me your new system please. My email is in the pm. Thanks.

Blessed1.

Hi

System under test now.

Kaveh

I notice you go quiet for days/weeks on end and then suddenly pipe up with some big winning trades. You never mention your losing ones though?.... Im only asking as you keep saying "follow the zones and you will get rich by the end of the year".. yet I cant understand how you make up the zones and you dont post them often enough for us to "get rich"..

How about posting all your trades with this system for the last month or two? You seem to have no problem posting the one line of your account balance showing the winning ones.. so wheres the losers?

Dont say theres none or I wont believe you! Ive watched your system in action on my own demo..

discovered a way to apply an alarm

Has anyone discovered a way to apply an alarm so when the juice crosses the 7.00 or 8.00 line it will sound?