Hi

today level

H3=1.2536

PIVOT=1.2523

L3=1.2474

BUY ZONE=1.2470-80

SELL ZONE=1.2530-40

Thx kaveh

Thank you Kaveh, how is your vacation and welcome back, see you later in chatroom

Hi Kaveh,

What do you mean by "BB shoot the price"?

Kevin

ryjo:
Hi Kaveh,

What do you mean by "BB shoot the price"?

Kevin

BBsqueeze histogram meant

kaveh

Hi Guys

SELL ZONE=1.2580-90

BUY ZONE=1.2510-20

kaveh

Hi Guys

signal for cable/jpy.

Kaveh

Files:

Chat 26June06

Chat , part of the session

Barry

Files:
26june06.zip  11 kb

Hi Guys

today level

H3=1.2615

PIVOT=1.2565

L3=1.2559

BUY ZONE=1.2560-70

SELLZONE=1.2640-50

kaveh

summary

hello,

a few days ago, I joined this thread. However, it's hard to keep track of all these many changes and suggestions for the system :/ . Could anyone be so kind as to sum up the newest system . For my part, I could try to make a EA out of it, although it's not recommended. However, it will be interesting for the people who don't have to sit in front of their computer all days long

tradeigel:
hello, a few days ago, I joined this thread. However, it's hard to keep track of all these many changes and suggestions for the system :/ . Could anyone be so kind as to sum up the newest system . For my part, I could try to make a EA out of it, although it's not recommended. However, it will be interesting for the people who don't have to sit in front of their computer all days long

I was about to post the same thing. I believe Kaveh said he was working on a system that works well when juice is low. Does anyone have the details about the system or understand how it works? TIA.

tradeigel:
hello, a few days ago, I joined this thread. However, it's hard to keep track of all these many changes and suggestions for the system :/ . Could anyone be so kind as to sum up the newest system . For my part, I could try to make a EA out of it, although it's not recommended. However, it will be interesting for the people who don't have to sit in front of their computer all days long

Hi tradeigel

It is better for you to sit front of computer and enjoy for right trading.

I dont recommended any EA for this system.

Kaveh