Firebird v63G - page 23

Volatility

Is it possible to have it stop trading for a period of say 48 hours if the price moves to rapidly?

Hendrick:
First thing we really need is money management. I've asked Firedave if he is willing to adapt Firebird in such a way.

Hi Hendrick, could you send me or just post the EA that you like to have the Money Management feature ? I will add it and you could check if it's meet your requirement. Hope this help

This past weeks results on a mini account.....

firedave:
Hi Hendrick, could you send me or just post the EA that you like to have the Money Management feature ? I will add it and you could check if it's meet your requirement. Hope this help

Hi Firedave!

I appreciate it a lot that you will add MM to Firebirdv63G. It's attached. Thanks again!

Files:

hendrick

what hours do you think that is good for firebird v63g in GMT time? thank you.

bao1980:
what hours do you think that is good for firebird v63g in GMT time? thank you.

I will have 2 accounts running next week: one for 24 hours a day and the other is only active during the following periods (I'm at GMT+2):

8-12

13-15

16-18

19-23

I think these times are best for Firebird.

guys,

Can we add trend indicator like MA or MACD to check the trend and place only buy trade if the trend is up and vice versa...

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
guys,

Can we add trend indicator like MA or MACD to check the trend and place only buy trade if the trend is up and vice versa...

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar,

As far as I know, Firebird is a countertrend and not a trendfollower EA.

hendrick

in v065tf i don't understand this: from hour trade :8 to hour trade 18. can i set it from 0 to 24. what pair it work good on do you think? can you write down your settings?

bao1980:
in v065tf i don't understand this: from hour trade :8 to hour trade 18. can i set it from 0 to 24. what pair it work good on do you think? can you write down your settings?

Have you read this thread from the beginning to the end? It's all there!

Regards.