What Really Works From One Professional - page 104

Hello, Mr jonnydenver69

I have been following your thread since I first saw your name in another thread.

I can see you are very good in using Elwave.

Can I know whether you are using the software to do day trading and/or position trading, say, 2-7 days or more?

Thanks

Joe

joe44:
Hello, Mr jonnydenver69

I have been following your thread since I first saw your name in another thread.

I can see you are very good in using Elwave.

Can I know whether you are using the software to do day trading and/or position trading, say, 2-7 days or more?

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe, i trade both day and long term, the short term data is more reliable for day trading and in some aspects position although more history data may be required depends on the trader really..I have found long term views are more subject to change as the sub waves unfold to make up the larger wave degrees a lot can happened in between..

To be honest i was never a fan of black box systems but have been of Elliott Wave as my brother has traded this for 20 years +...The one deniable fact is the market dose move in waves but these are very hard to count manually and time consuming...GET is ok but lacks more detail and is only basic and maybe Elliott Trader but i am not a fan of Richie Swannell so have never bothered with them..

jonnydenver69:
Hi Joe, i trade both day and long term, the short term data is more reliable for day trading and in some aspects position although more history data may be required depends on the trader really..I have found long term views are more subject to change as the sub waves unfold to make up the larger wave degrees a lot can happened in between.. To be honest i was never a fan of black box systems but have been of Elliott Wave as my brother has traded this for 20 years +...The one deniable fact is the market dose move in waves but these are very hard to count manually and time consuming...GET is ok but lacks more detail and is only basic and maybe Elliott Trader but i am not a fan of Richie Swannell so have never bothered with them..

Thanks, Mr jonnydenver69, for your fast response to my question.

Your answer has cleared my mind as how veteran traders use this software for trading, and your explanation of the unfolding of subwaves is also very helpful.

I really love reading your thread, and thanks once again

Regards

joe44:
Thanks, Mr jonnydenver69, for your fast response to my question.

Your answer has cleared my mind as how veteran traders use this software for trading, and your explanation of the unfolding of subwaves is also very helpful.

I really love reading your thread, and thanks once again

Regards

No problem..The thing with trading software is you can mess with them till your are throwing it out the window and its finding what works, but eventually it finds itself..

Our target of 1.6748(previous chart) has been hit..Now we have new targets of

1.7080 wave 3 extension for now, chart below...Maybe this target will become less as wave unfolds..

Files:

hi jd,

talking about the big picture, do you think we are in wave 5 of C unfolding in the shape of diagonal triangle. as i cant figured out it's too messy.

thx 4 the great work

This is my daily chart it seem to be in wave 5 short term and wave 3 long term..

Files:

This is the short term day view the same as in post 1036 above, but you will notice the targets have become less as i said in 1036...But again these targets may extend if when broken and become wave 3 extension instead of just wave 3..again this could change but for the moment it stands..

Files:

Exit

Time to exit cable

bubble

Right now you see the price is OK between $70 and $80, it's close to the target we set, it's almost $75 -- it's good," Naimi said, referring to the $75 level that he has said suited producers and consumers.

OPEC's Secretary-General Abdullah al-Badri told Reuters on Thursday the group should be cautious as it needs to balance signs of economic recovery and abundant supplies.