What Really Works From One Professional - page 102

nyonk_papua:
JD, how many months data do you use for elwave which indicate the trend ? Thank you.

1min-60min will give same signals..240 will give different but they are all relative to the same wave degree long term..

Tf

nyonk_papua:
Hi JD... Glad see you back again

yes long time off..lol...1min-60min just give more current sub wave degrees in the larger wave structures you would find on longer TF..Just depends which on you want to trade...shorter is better for day trade...

wave 4 WXY Targets 1.6730 and 1.6637

Files:

Different wave degrees, same targets..

Files:

jonnydenver69:
yes long time off..lol...1min-60min just give more current sub wave degrees in the larger wave structures you would find on longer TF..Just depends which on you want to trade...shorter is better for day trade...

Thank you, JD.

I use TF 4hr for my trading chart. Usually i cross MA10 and 200 to catch the trend.

Should i use 1min-60min in elwave if i want to know the trend for TF 4hr so the elwave trend same as the trend of my TF4hr trading chart with MA crossing ?

In your GU chart example above, what TF data do you use ?

Regards.

jonnydenver69:
yes long time off..lol.....

Yeah...I remember your video with your rollroyce

The shorter the TF the quicker the real time signals and swing points , so long as there are a couple of major swing points in the data they will be good.. Longer TF is good for an overall view of larger wave degrees but they are subject to more change as the short ones unfold, there fore probably more alternative outcomes..

All targets hit wave 4 correction..We should be in wave 5 now for target 1.7026 at least..Of course this could change as signals are real time..

Files:

Update, wave 4 seems to be deeper..

Files:

wave 4 correction equal to wave 1..hopefully wave 5 now for target 1.6976, at present..

Files: