What Really Works From One Professional - page 42

When it's forming the V?

Hi all,

I'm new here and I try to understand the ElWave strategy. Thanks JD for sharing it!

I feel I still don't have enough information about it, maybe somebody can place a step by step information, so newbies like me can test and learn.

I need to understand what to check and for what timeframe, in order to define the entry and exit points.

Zig zag, Phat_ZigZag cvstart, cvend, swingtop, swingbottom are always changing, Float it seems it's changing too, MACD and stochastic are very fast for M1, M5 and very slow for higher timeframes...

The chat is changing too , now is password protected so probably I'll never get the password; newbies like me which want to learn are probably confused with spammers and signal seekers.

Anyway, if somebody know the strategy and want to help the newbies to learn please post at the end of every day the GBP/USD chart with the entry/exit signals and the relevant MT4 indicator (MACD, stoch, or whatever...)

Thanks pikachucom for posting the chart yesterday!

Thanks in advance for help of anybody who can place some other info!

hi can someone pls send me a copy of the manuel and the EL program??? so i can at least self study on my own.

If i cant get into the chat room i understand but pls help me to by giving me the tools to learn this method ( i have dwnloaded all the indicators and template) but i still trying to figure out the method especially seeing the "V". I know it take time and i willing to learn and pay my dues.

Hope some one will help me.

Magpie, at least u managed to get in! I sure someone will help us continue posting with questions!

ellipses:
hi can someone pls send me a copy of the manuel and the EL program??? so i can at least self study on my own.

If i cant get into the chat room i understand but pls help me to by giving me the tools to learn this method ( i have dwnloaded all the indicators and template) but i still trying to figure out the method especially seeing the "V". I know it take time and i willing to learn and pay my dues.

Hope some one will help me.

Magpie, at least u managed to get in! I sure someone will help us continue posting with questions!

I think the thread's been rubbered/deserted ellipses and the 'originals' have been whisked away, probably in smaller numbers, for tuition- I never made the cut by the looks of lack of contact so can't help much further. Jonny made a rod for his own back by getting popular so quick, these things never work with more than a handful of people as it was a bit a train wreck last night..

Read JDs earlier posts and you'll find info on the V, check back on MT4 at 7-8am UK time on the 5 min chart and it's fairly obvious what he's talking about. There was a really good example yesterday, but there wasn't one today though. From my own checking it's definitely very regular, JD said 94%..

odd about pikachucom removing his chart a page or so back though

Ok, were on our own.

Magpie or anyone, noticed on Pika chart that the settings for stoch were 10,5,5 as opposed to 14,5,5 on the trigger template. Is that the usual setting for 5min chart?

Cheers

Well, right now. 6/27/2006 10:50 am EST. Look on GBPUSD 30 min chart. There is a very obvious "v" pattern visible that took place in the last 8 hours. You can't miss it.

Excelent

Thanks Morpheus!

It can be seen on M1, M5, M15 and H1 too.

Any idea about the exit point?

Here is what I've gathered. Everyday at 7:30 (chart time) Interbankfx time, Or about 2 am EST here in USA, GBPUSD seems to drop down. So go short at around that time. What I was going to do on demo, is not set a stop loss but make a sell and watch for the impulsive down, then t/p and then reverse and buy and do same thing. I think for the short, it drops very quickly so you may just want to deal with that since it seems to be more pronounced.

We'll wait for the buy signal, when it will be...

Meanwhile it can be best to know the target (exit point) for the short just started.

For the short that just started? I'd get it out as soon as possible. LOL.