What Really Works From One Professional - page 31

Ive been looking at elwave for a week...i have only 1 thing to say...LET THE MARKET COME TO YOU..do not chase it...elwave...fibostudies..historical lines..waves and the waves within those waves..all worktogether.. ...I always wondered why i loved fibo retracements...the waves im seeing now confirm it...depending on how the market is feeling 1 wave target or fib target is hit before the other..and the trigger page confirms the reversal into the next wave...fabulous...

run forrest run...

automatedtrader:
Ive been looking at elwave for a week...i have only 1 thing to say...LET THE MARKET COME TO YOU..do not chase it...elwave...fibostudies..historical lines..waves and the waves within those waves..all worktogether.. ...I always wondered why i loved fibo retracements...the waves im seeing now confirm it...depending on how the market is feeling 1 wave target or fib target is hit before the other..and the trigger page confirms the reversal into the next wave...fabulous...

Give it some time and you'll see the whole picture. First we confirm the trend for the day, next direction, if we trade with that in mind you wont go far wrong. Uptrend direction we'll look to buy dips back to support areas, after all, its the area that the big players will allow to dip to before buying back in..Same for down trend-direction, we'll sell into the rallies... Therefore we'll always in control, no lamb tennis here....................

thats the thing i noticed with double stepstoch trading...it misses some of those waves i saw this week..its an amazing system if and only if you follow the rules, harold4x knows that, the cross from a stepstoch down and back up into the trend resembles the wave but using the trigger page and elwave gets you into it before with less risk since its at the top or bottom of the final smaller waves ...itll take some time before i i can fully switch over, getting mtpredictor live should help too...i wont be missing some of those bigger waves back into my fibopivot that step system missed cause 50ema was too far away :) fibo retracement with s/t confirmations are what do that..which like friday elwave agreed ...itll take some time to adapt, but being able to adapt to the market into this is way of thinking to me is the final step...

automatedtrader:
thats the thing i noticed with double stepstoch trading...it misses some of those waves i saw this week..its an amazing system if and only if you follow the rules, harold4x knows that, the cross from a stepstoch down and back up into the trend resembles the wave but using the trigger page and elwave gets you into it before with less risk since its at the top or bottom of the final smaller waves ...itll take some time before i i can fully switch over, getting mtpredictor live should help too...i wont be missing some of those bigger waves back into my fibopivot that step system missed cause 50ema was too far away :) fibo retracement with s/t confirmations are what do that..which like friday elwave agreed ...itll take some time to adapt, but being able to adapt to the market into this is way of thinking to me is the final step...

Yeah the problem with any kind of cross over system is that by the time you get the signal the move is well under the way, its just far too late, they are lagging indicators.....

thats what I meant...from watching elwave and the smallerwaves i would have gotten in alot earlier than with the stepstoch recrosses back up into the original trend after the corrective waves... producing more pips and less risk ... i know the system i use IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES is very profitable, but looking at elwave and the triggerpage theres more pips to be had with less risk... It stupid for me to just stop trading how i trade ''i live off this wild crazy market'' I have to slowly retrain myself and learn to take the the newer system in, which i can do because the step crosses and re-entries from that system will confirm that im in the right trade after i have made an elwave trade...

thats what I meant...from watching elwave and the smallerwaves i would have gotten in alot earlier than with the stepstoch recrosses back up into the original trend after the corrective waves... producing more pips and less risk ... i know the system i use IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES is very profitable, but looking at elwave and the triggerpage theres more pips to be had with less risk... It stupid for me to just stop trading how i trade ''i live off this wild crazy market'' I have to slowly retrain myself and learn to take the the newer system in, which i can do because the step crosses and re-entries from that system will confirm that im in the right trade after i have made an elwave trade...[/QUOT

yeah it takes time to learn something new, but when you do you will see the market in a completely different way...you;ll see things you really never saw before, but theres no need to give up totally on your way aswell.

lets dance, put on my suede shoes and dance the blues

You can see by this picture that £$ looks like its completed its abc correction which finished at 311....break and close above 555 for target of 677 and above looks to be underway............You can see why 555 is key because its a major support turned resistance line in MM and its a Gann line aswell....

Files:
daily_1.gif  49 kb

we only sing when we're winning

Also we have it confirmed on the MTP chart which has been on there for a week or more....Swings are nice and symetrical a classic complex correction formimg a wave 4 for what should be a wave 5 up so

what we'll be looking to do is buy the dips back to areas of support where wave degrees converge, not your normal pivots....

Files:
daily2.gif  32 kb

Gold..

I know some of you have asked about gold aswell....looks like a minor wave degree down trend forming a correction down off the recent highs....

Files:
golddaily1.gif  41 kb
golddaily2.gif  23 kb

Thanks!

jonnydenver69:
I know some of you have asked about gold aswell....looks like a minor wave degree down trend forming a correction down off the recent highs....

Thanks for your great system.

I just found this forum and couldn't put it down. I read all 300+ thread less than 24 hours. I am going back to the beginning and re-reading it.

(tried to digest one thread at a time now).

Jonny, I sent you PM for a couple of questions. Tried to bring myself upto speed with the rest of your system follower. I would appreciate if you could PM or email be back with an answer.

Thanks again!