The "XO"-Method......... - page 56

et_phonehome_2:
ValeoFX

I have noticed today on the EURUSD on 4HR XO indicator, the following:

current bar was fluctuating between red/green color

the prior bar was red

Now, the current bar became green since 4HR candle completed, but prior bar became green. The problem is that I was not jumping between screens.

I went into Keris2112's Thread about MTF and found what you should be reading on Thread #77 under MultiTimeFrame_Indicators. It is easy to find and should help you.

ValeoFX:
...- Attached is the Double_Woodies_CCI you have requested.

Hi, i have been following the system with great interest and started reading "Double_Woodies_CCI.pdf" as advised.

It seems Woodie uses 14 as CCI and 6 as TurboCCI, while XO system uses 14 and 34. Could anybody explain the differerence and how they co-relate to "Double_Woodies_CCI.pdf" (6, 14).

Can 6 and 14 be used on 5 min charts?

euro pean

What's up Valeo and all the nino's of the Valeo system. You know, I always hear people asking, "If I can only make 10 pips a day I'd be in the money" or some variation.

Here's a shot of my most recent trade. I took a quick 10 pips as I was a bit worried about today's markets w/o news and post NFP. (I keep forgetting to open an MT4 chart until it's usually too late and the bars changing slightly on the saved pic of the chart but did today):

You'll notice both CCI's in agreement (I usually like no separation b/w the 34 and 14), 4 TF XO and 4hr XO in agreement, triggerlines green, and forex freedom showing a fairly current uptrend.

Oh - you'll also notice another entry earlier at 12:15 but I wasn't up yet for that.

edit: spelling was a bit awful!!

Files:
8_7_chf.gif  46 kb

Pip Trip:
What's up Valeo and all the nino's of the Valeo system. You know, I always hear people asking, "If I can only make 10 pips a day I'd be in the money" or some variation.

Here's a shot of my most recent trade. I took a quick 10 pips as I was a bit worried about today's markets w/o news and post NFP. (I keep forgetting to open an MT4 chart until it's usually too late and the bars changing slightly on the saved pic of the chart but did today):

You'll notice both CCI's in agreement (I usually like no separation b/w the 34 and 14), 4 TF XO and 4hr XO in agreement, triggerlines green, and forex freedom showing a fairly current uptrend.

Oh - you'll also notice another entry earlier at 12:15 but I wasn't up yet for that.

edit: spelling was a bit awful!!

Obviously too good a weekend, my friend?

Well done anyway.

I just realised again this morning how important the Murrey_Math levels are. I urge you guys NOT to trade without them, especially the newbies.

Best wishes for this week ahead.

european:
Hi, i have been following the system with great interest and started reading "Double_Woodies_CCI.pdf" as advised.

It seems Woodie uses 14 as CCI and 6 as TurboCCI, while XO system uses 14 and 34. Could anybody explain the differerence and how they co-relate to "Double_Woodies_CCI.pdf" (6, 14).

Can 6 and 14 be used on 5 min charts?

euro pean

I used to use the 14/6 according to Woodie, but it was Mart_Hart (bless his soul) who got me sorted out! Try it and you will NOT be sorry. For us who don't have the Woodie-method under the belt, the 34/14 is no doubt the answer.

Just read what Pip_Trip wrote 2 postings above!! That is VERY, VERY true! If you can see when NOT to trade the CCI-34/14 setup, you are just about there!

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
I used to use the 14/6 according to Woodie, but it was Mart_Hart (bless his soul) who got me sorted out! Try it and you will NOT be sorry. For us who don't have the Woodie-method under the belt, the 34/14 is no doubt the answer. Best wishes.

Thank you, ValeoFX.

I was wondering if 14/6 according to Woodie is the same as 34/14 and we can refer to 34 as Turbo CCI, reading the ".pdf" file.

Also it refers to 'CCI bars print' - are they the vertical bars that are inside 34?

Thanks,

euro

The 34/14 (or50/14) is not the Woodie system of trading.

It was put together by Dr Bob and does not use a bar count. So dont complicate things for yourself.

Woodies is a great system but this is a trending system.

Woodie uses the 6 cci as the turbo and it is a trigger or early warning.

The 34/14 is trend 34 and trigger 14 ( also tell you if overheated ie over 250)

Mart

mart-hart:
The 34/14 (or50/14) is not the Woodie system of trading.

It was put together by Dr Bob and does not use a bar count. So dont complicate things for yourself.

Woodies is a great system but this is a trending system.

Woodie uses the 6 cci as the turbo and it is a trigger or early warning.

The 34/14 is trend 34 and trigger 14 ( also tell you if overheated ie over 250)

Mart

Many thanks for your explanation, mart-hart.

Are there any documents on "Dr Bob's" system anywhere?

euro

PS I think Woodie opens his Forex chat room on his web site

Yes lots of info, downloads and a forum here.

http://www.tradershaven.net/

Mart

Yeah - always good weekend my friend! Oh no, M3 as in midpoint pivotline rather than Murrey. I don't really care for the Murrey Lines with this do you Valeo?

Nevertheless, hope all is well.

ValeoFX:
Obviously too good a weekend, my friend?

Well done anyway.

I just realised again this morning how important the Murrey_Math levels are. I urge you guys NOT to trade without them, especially the newbies.

Best wishes for this week ahead.