The "XO"-Method......... - page 60

mart-hart:
FXSniper has done a none woodies cci for me

Its a standard double cci with the lsma in centre.

But no 5 bar count

Still has the zero cross alert.

Mart

Thanks for sharing Martin. Much appreciated as always. Can you help me get my Template loaded, my friend? Please?

yes, best way to upload to the forum is Zip everything.

Indicators are OK as they are a notepad file .

Mart

Final attempt.......

This is my final attempt at getting the template loaded. Sorry!

Files:
tsd_forum.zip  9 kb

mart-hart:
FXSniper has done a none woodies cci for me

Its a standard double cci with the lsma in centre.

But no 5 bar count

Still has the zero cross alert.

Mart

Martin, I cannot change the setting of the LSMA on this CCI. I noticed that FXSniper said he is still working on that. Until such time, I will stick to my archiac way of displaying my LSMA on the CCI-zeroline. Unless of course you have a solution??

Here is the same cci you can alter the lsma settings.

mart

Files:

mart-hart:
Here is the same cci you can alter the lsma settings. mart

Thanks Mart, much appreciated.

my 2 cents

Halo,

Forigave inglish. Me not inglish. I had plan to mayk good sistem yes so i find you thread vrey good and almost like my plan. now i make share my plan yes tp say thankyou Valeo FX for be a great sample to all of us.

have good day yes

Overkill

Files:
best_system.gif  37 kb

Pip Trip:
tredd, all of these indicators are awesome and Valeo has done a superb job. But ultimately, price action will always win out. Use this great system but wait for higher highs/lower lowsbefore entering. It's a more conservative approach but a much more manageable style.

I agree, Hats off to ValeoFx who has done a superb job with this system! I am still what you'd call a beginner trader, and it really helps me to see other traders insights into why I shouldn't be taking trades. Thanks for your thoughts

ValeoFX:
Best is to read the entire explanation as to how to trade this. We trade on the 5M chart, yes. Ignore the first setting of 7. Set the rest as suggested on 4,5. The default is actually correctly set.

Ok, thanks use this setting and look like great system will try it out until end of august before using it for live trading.

I download the template, thanks, it's easier to use, but one question, where is the explanation about sidewinder overlay?

Thanks in advance

heriyadi:
Ok, thanks use this setting and look like great system will try it out until end of august before using it for live trading.

I download the template, thanks, it's easier to use, but one question, where is the explanation about sidewinder overlay?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for trying it out. Suggest you go here for the information on the Sidewinder, etc:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/3325-woodies-cci-trading-real-mccoy.html

Best regards.