The "XO"-Method......... - page 51

Wow

Took me most of a day to get through all of this thread. Awesome, awesome work.

I can't tell you how impressed I am with the work that goes on here at forex-tsd. I'm new to the board, and after reading some of the initial threads, at first I thought that Newdigital and Igorad were just blatant anomalies when it comes to forum folks - meaning that they were both actually thoughtful, helpful and exceedingly patient - not to mention brilliant.

Now, after finishing this thread I know (if I'm reading my charts right ) that this is just the trend here at forex-tsd.

Thanks ValeoFX, et al, for your phenomenal dedication to this community. I'm humbled to have happened upon it.

In a phrase:

I'll update the thread with my experiences with the XO system.

Cheers,

Cubesteak

For those (like me) asleep during some nice Valeo trades, here's a nice quick 20-24 ish pip cable trade after an hour or so consolidation period from the news using a clear Valeo set-up at the start of a new 5M bar with XO indicatorsin sell mode, ASCTrend(only as a "heads up" alert) on the 15:45 bar, CCI with both periods matching up on the 15:45 bar, and an exit right at S2 pivot: (I decided to use this for my exit - please use Valeo's exits contained in brochure)

I was a little conservative with MY exit as you can see or made a little mistake not totally sure.

(just wish it was my live acct and not a new demo but should be back with the live one soon)

edit: This was entered at the start of the 15:50 GMT bar. Also, I may have brought this chart up a bit late so there might be a repaint 1-2 bars early on the 4TF XO according to my other charts but definately not of any significance on this trade.

Files:

Pip Trip:
For those (like me) asleep during some nice Valeo trades, here's a nice quick 20-24 ish pip cable trade after an hour or so consolidation period from the news using a clear Valeo set-up at the start of a new 5M bar with XO indicatorsin sell mode, ASCTrend(only as a "heads up" alert) on the 15:45 bar, CCI with both periods matching up on the 15:45 bar, and an exit right at S2 pivot: (I decided to use this for my exit - please use Valeo's exits contained in brochure)

I was a little conservative with MY exit as you can see or made a little mistake not totally sure.

(just wish it was my live acct and not a new demo but should be back with the live one soon)

edit: This was entered at the start of the 15:50 GMT bar. Also, I may have brought this chart up a bit late so there might be a repaint 1-2 bars early on the 4TF XO according to my other charts but definately not of any significance on this trade.

You need to go on more holidays, more often, my friend. Congratulations and well done.

Best wishes, always.

cubesteak:
Took me most of a day to get through all of this thread. Awesome, awesome work.

I can't tell you how impressed I am with the work that goes on here at forex-tsd. I'm new to the board, and after reading some of the initial threads, at first I thought that Newdigital and Igorad were just blatant anomalies when it comes to forum folks - meaning that they were both actually thoughtful, helpful and exceedingly patient - not to mention brilliant.

Now, after finishing this thread I know (if I'm reading my charts right ) that this is just the trend here at forex-tsd.

Thanks ValeoFX, et al, for your phenomenal dedication to this community. I'm humbled to have happened upon it.

In a phrase:

I'll update the thread with my experiences with the XO system.

Cheers,

Cubesteak

Thank you Cubesteak for your kind words. I am indebted to all who contributed so unselfishly and we look forward to your continued assistance as well.

Best wishes, always.

hi all.

i just finished reading this whole thread...

hats off - you guys are the gods! oh man, dense stuff. i have never felt in need for a break so much

if someone could check the attached chart...

i received the signal around 00:55, everything lined up perfectly for going long.

unfortunately i missed it.

now my question: would you consider a re-entry 6 bars later and why/why not?

thanks and keep it up

AZBOfin

Files:
xo_gbpusd5.gif  37 kb

AZBOfin:
hi all.

hats off - you guys are the gods! oh man, dense stuff. i have never felt in need for a break so much

i received the signal around 00:55, everything lined up perfectly for going long.

thanks and keep it up

AZBOfin

Personally, I would not have. The 240/4.5 XO showed clearly that the trade is still short and the break-out could have been the retrace (sorry it is in hind-sight, but that is how I trade it anyway).

Also, check your Sto at that time, the cycle has ended.

Also, I suggest you put levels into the CCI as suggested - even if it is just the Magenta on Level-250 which is very important.

Best wishes, always.

Hello, dears.

If case you think I have dropped development of this great method, therefore I am not, im looking and trading it on my demo account daily since the first day I saw it, there are some false signals and learning to avoid them will lead to real profit, I noticed that there are alot of false signals right after european/uk session opens, big players are testing resistance/support levels to take out stop, therefore we have to wait till we have tested them (like sdx lines for example) and then we can rely on 4 TF XO indicator , will give us much less false signals. Remember, minimizing loss is more important then maximizing profit.

When i will notice and test noticable improvements for the system, I will post them here. Take care mates and happy trading Keep up great job, ValeoFX.

With respect,

--Fet0r

Fet0r:
Hello, dears.

If case you think I have dropped development of this great method, therefore I am not, im looking and trading it on my demo account daily since the first day I saw it, there are some false signals and learning to avoid them will lead to real profit, I noticed that there are alot of false signals right after european/uk session opens, big players are testing resistance/support levels to take out stop, therefore we have to wait till we have tested them (like sdx lines for example) and then we can rely on 4 TF XO indicator , will give us much less false signals. Remember, minimizing loss is more important then maximizing profit.

When i will notice and test noticable improvements for the system, I will post them here. Take care mates and happy trading Keep up great job, ValeoFX.

With respect,

--Fet0r

Like wise my friend. Also testing continuously to improve the method.

Best wishes, always.

I would also try to avoid the Asian session if at all possible. Just not enough liquidity to make for nice trending moves.

Valeo, anybody get a nice Euro session trade this morning? Looked like another nice one with a reentry as well.

AZBOfin:
hi all.

thanks and keep it up

AZBOfin

Pip Trip:
I would also try to avoid the Asian session if at all possible. Just not enough liquidity to make for nice trending moves. Valeo, anybody get a nice Euro session trade this morning? Looked like another nice one with a reentry as well.

I managed to take it on the 03h00 est candle and was scared stiff when it retraced, the rest is history and as you say, with a beautiful re-entry signal 5 candles later. Best of all, the exit was slow and easily taken.

It is the next entry that makes for good trading. Signal was on the 08h00 est candle on my screen, but I did not take it as I don't "see" any volume. Anyone like to comment?

Best wishes to all.