The "XO"-Method......... - page 48

To All,

Yesterday I posted a template (post 461) and much to my sorrow it contained the wrong settings. Since then through the good graces of Fet0r pointing out the incorrect settings, I went back and uploaded the template again with the correct settings. So, if you downloaded the template yesterday, please download the one from today, it's already uploaded to post 461. Your forbearance is much appreciated and thanks.

To et_phonehome_2:

Some of the indicators appear like they are repainting bars; however, since they work in real time that's why they do that. I don't have an easy solution other than if all the other indicatorssay it's a trade, take it.

moneyline

AliT:
ValeoFX can you just confirm that this is correct. Thanks

Fet0r has the correct settings. I whole-heartedly agree with his research that the overall KirPer should be set @ 7 and the rest kept as per my posting.

Question to you guys: what setting AscTrend are you using? Otherwise the change in position if set @ 5 Moneymangement, is due to the server we use. Mine is slightly different to yours, MoneyLine, not that it made any difference to the entries though.

Best wishes, always.

Big "thank you".............

How can I ever thank you guys enough for the work that you are putting into the development of this method?

Just know that it is deeply appreciated.

Best wishes, always.

Updated template and indicators from recap 6-28-2006

Hi All,

The illustration above is of the template for today's method recap posted on the first page of this thread. The attached zip archive contains the template and all the files needed to install it. All the settings are done as per Valeo for the 5 minute Time Frame. There have been no changesmade to these indicators or settings, they are the exact same ones as mentioned in the first post of this thread. All I did was gather them and present them here for convenience's sake.

These indicators are included in the archive, and are installed on the template:

a) #MTF Forex freedom Bar v2_60m_Hercs.mq4

b) ASCTrend1sig_noSound.mq4

c) DoubleCCI_Woodies.mq4

d) Hercs Stochastic Oscillator.mq4

e) LSMA+in+Color.mq4

f) XO.mq4

g) XO_ALERT_cci_cross.mq4

h) ZZ 4 TF XO.mq4

i) ZZ MTF XO A.mq4

j) SDX-TzPivots[1].mq4

The name of the template is: valeo_xo_6_28_06.tpl

Though these following indicators are included in the archive, they are not installed on the template:

a) Nina's EMA300

b) Murrey_Math_Line_X_eng.mq4

c) RD-PivotLines 01.mq4

NOTE: I chose slightly different colors for the 2 LSMA lines, the one with more vivid colors is the 13

moneyline

UPDATE: All changes have been made to conform to latest settings. Thank you Fet0r for pointing that out.

UPDATE: Valeo also noticed noticed the ASCTrend needed to be changed to RISK 5 and it has also been done.

UPDATE: As per Valoe the the value of the main KirPER has been changed to 7

Recap: This is the latest ValeoXO method up to this posting, June 29 2006

Files:
ixo_6_28_06.zip  25 kb

ValeoFX:
Fet0r has the correct settings. I whole-heartedly agree with his research that the overall KirPer should be set @ 7 and the rest kept as per my posting.

Question to you guys: what setting AscTrend are you using? Otherwise the change in position if set @ 5 Moneymangement, is due to the server we use. Mine is slightly different to yours, MoneyLine, not that it made any difference to the entries though.

Best wishes, always.

Hi Valeo,

I worked on the template on post 461 and the ASCTrend risk has been changed to 5. The overall KirPER in ZZ_4_TF_XO has been chenged to 7. All other settings as per your last post.

moneyline

I went through all the pages in this thread did not see any explaination of how Murrey_Math and the RD_Pivotlines are used for entries or exits.

mangman:
I went through all the pages in this thread did not see any explaination of how Murrey_Math and the RD_Pivotlines are used for entries or exits.

I don't use them for entries and exits, merely to confirm when caution is needed.

Hercs Stochastics

Where can I find the Hercs Stochastics Indicator? I did a search on the thread but couldn't find the indicator. It's not included in any of the templates either.

Dave

downunderdave40:
Where can I find the Hercs Stochastics Indicator? I did a search on the thread but couldn't find the indicator. It's not included in any of the templates either. Dave

Hi downunderdave40,

you may find it in post #455 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Rgds - Ben

freedom indicator

today, i was testing the setup, and found that the freedom indicator repaints the past, i have taken three screenshots.

Files:
1.jpg  8 kb
2.jpg  9 kb
3.jpg  9 kb