How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 15

mandyv1999:
Hello All,

Can someone upload the FULL package for the "TREND TRAFFIC" indicator in a WINZIP/WINRAR File? If you wish, you can also email it to : ooops

I am having difficulty loading all the indicators that were uploaded here. I would like to try this out. Sounds exciting! I will provide my feedback.

Thanks,

mandyv1999!

We could help you with your troubles if you explain a bit about. We already provide feedback.

I'm still working on this - latest version.

Files:

TREND TRAFIC V3 for MT4 5digits

Can someone kindly code TREND TRAFFIC V3 for MT4 with 5digits

please can someone kindly help post trend traffic for 5digits mt4......thank you in advance.

Trend Traffic for 5 digits MT4

Here is Trend Traffic for 5 digits MT4.

Files:

Is there any way to get the Juice thing with the red targets working on the Trend Traffic indicator like in the first few pages?

That would be awesome if that could be incorporated. I think the method within the first 1 - 4 pages seems to give good results if used properly with discipline, I feel bit later down the thread it went bit off track.

Any chance anybody can get the red colored Juice targets working again in the v4 Trend Traffic indy for 5 digit brokers that 51friend has just kindly shared?

Would be MUCH appreciated as I would love to use this to help mentor someone new to forex to make their trading decisions more easier to follow.

God bless

hi all!

Trend_Traffic_v4 Works with robot ea?

HOW CAN I insert EA?Paste COD, can you help someone?