How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 3

winners:
Excuse me,

I do not find the version of Trend traffic with the white line which crosses Trend traffic ???

Could you indicate to me where to please find cete version of Trend Traffic ?

Many thanks !

I don't know what is cete version of Trend Traffic, :D but what i got is the following in addition to one which i posted in first post.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:

I made trend traffic to supplement the Ki indicator by Kalenzo. The indicator is really setup for higher TF, like 60/15, and is more for the short term trend trading. The goal was to take MACD of two different TF and compare them in one window to use a lower tf signal to confirm a change in the higher. The result was surprising when we went through the history and found that a large amount of the time the reversals and high volume breakouts were actually coming right before the 60M EMA cross. Ie. the price breaks out when the ind is in the gray zone.

I am glad to see that other uses have been realized for this ind., and i agree that there will be some tweaking nessary on the lower tf for scalping purposes. As far as Trendstrength leading TT, I am reposting the TT+TS combo (the purple line is TS) ...

Range Bound.

Range bound. Wait for break out. With some speed and volatility.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
Range bound. Wait for break out. With some speed and volatility.

Can you post the volatility IND?

Sure

Nicholishen:
Can you post the volatility IND?

Kalenzo just did that, i was just checkin and found out some relationship with my trading style. I hate ranging market. This is quest for me to avoid range bound trade and minimize losses, becuase i am sure if we don't trade while market is ranging we will reduce losses a lot.

Thank you,

SFX

Files:

winners:
Excuse me,

I do not find the version of Trend traffic with the white line which crosses Trend traffic ???

Could you indicate to me where to please find cete version of Trend Traffic ?

Many thanks !

The white line only appears when the TF is different from the input that is in the high_period_comparison. That is the premise of the ind, it compares a lower tf macd vs a higher.

I need help here, I need some to test this method manually with me. Then we will think about EA. Nick was right we need to learn language. I did Java in my last semester, now a days trying to read guru's mql chapters. Let see when I will come up with my indicator. It is more like C. Will read some C book then mql i think. Let see. He did it in two weeks, I may do it in 2 months. .

I already posted a picture for speed trade. It is going to work. At least I am almost done with backtesting about it. This will be called i think trend change trade, however, we need to look other styles too. I did some work with scalping too but didn't have stomach to do right now. I will not leave it behind. Scalping is a great way to cover your pocket money. .

I was in a quest to find out to avoid ranging market. I workout with different volatility indicators. The best thing with these indicators, they are vary close to real price action they never lag. Juice was good too, but, TT has built in juice in it i.e. called speed burst (The red circle). If market is comming out from range it should come out with speed and volatility. TT will help us to know when range is broke with speed, and CV will help us the volatility.

If all are agree then we will enter into trade.

Rgds,

SFX

Hey Shahzad

Check out the setup on the H1 with highperiod set to 240, and tell me what you think...

Thank you very much for your assistance Nicholishen and Shahzadfx

It was very simple. Afflicted to have disturbed to you.

Nicholishen:
Check out the setup on the H1 with highperiod set to 240, and tell me what you think...

I alwyas do that, on one hour i put 240 and one 30 minutes i put 60. .

I am posting my first live trade using trend continuation trade with the help of TT.

Rgds,

SFX

Files: