Script to calculate Average Daily Range? - page 4

Please confirm that the data on the ADR screen (your first indicator) is percentage change of open-close from daily open (00:00 gmt) until the time of trading. After 24 gmt the values will be reset. Am I correct?

No and yes.

If you use statMode=0, is change calculated from 00:00+timAdjustyour broker time (chart price time).

Yes, after 24h calculation will start calculation from new first candle.

If you use statMode=1, is change calculated for last 24 hours (-1h, for calculation is used 1h time frame).

Monday would begin with the first candle, regardless of the settings

(I must check on monday, hope i will not forget ).

Files:

okfar:
No and yes.

If you use statMode=0, is change calculated from 00:00+timAdjustyour broker time (chart price time).

Yes, after 24h calculation will start calculation from new first candle.

If you use statMode=1, is change calculated for last 24 hours (-1h, for calculation is used 1h time frame).

Monday would begin with the first candle, regardless of the settings

(I must check on monday, hope i will not forget ).

ADR indicator is OK.

Statistics indicator: Need fixed values and not connected with Open price of daily candle.

I think it will enhance the value of your indicator if you can incorporate a general period selector for longer period times.

Keep the switch 0 and 1 and then keep all statistics up to daily change Open-

close (high-low in brackets - no need for switches both values can print at same time)

And then give choice for user to select the definition of time period and leave the space in the screen for six periods: a trader would like to see one month, two month, three months, six months, one year, and sixth one to check multi-years trend.

So you can have six fields with label definition to be input by the user.

If he wants one month from 1st day of the month at 00 time he will input

Month as label definition, select period switch from (value 01.01.2000 00:00

format). So he is free to select the date and time.

Similar another five fields should be given.

If the MT4 programme doesn't make printing of fixed date time charts on the screen, then you may use vertical time period to select high low or open close. In such a case may be then there might be 12 indicators to be put on charts. I am not sure. But this will be the last thing to do.

I think the existing interface displaying the two sets of statistics at the same place is not good for chart view.

If you open it another window then there are a lot of possibilities of making the interface more interesting.

You have used some good interface for MARSI. Same style or histogram or bar chart will do.

Daily ADR statistics: on any of four corners of the chart

PJ

Statistics indicator: Need fixed values and not connected with Open price of daily candle.

All data left of the symbol name, are conected to open price of selected timeframe. (eg. column D is related to open price current daily candle).

Do you think should be linked to the previous candle closing price ?

okfar:
All data left of the symbol name, are conected to open price of selected timeframe. (eg. column D is related to open price current daily candle). Do you think should be linked to the previous candle closing price ?

okfar,

For daily it should be linked to the previous daily candle closing price. Yes

For Weekly it should be linked to the previous Friday closing price.

For Monthly it should be linked to the LAST Friday closing price of last month.

I had also suggested to give an option for the user to select his own date and time and leave space on the screen for six output fields to display those values.

why the daily average of last week , go in just halves of the normal days

I'm not sure if this is the right direction.

I will probably replace the columns with lines ...

Files:

okfar:
I'm not sure if this is the right direction. I will probably replace the columns with lines ...

I think your idea of keeping bars for all nine currencies in separate windows is good.

Daily, H4, H1, M30, M15 and M5 on the chart is good.

Replacing the columns with lines is OK.

Code mq4.

Files:

okfar:
Code mq4.

It shows blank screen. No error message and nothing appears on the screen.

pj9100:
It shows blank screen. No error message and nothing appears on the screen.

This version still need dll from post and dll's must be alowed.