Harmonic Trading - page 453

irad:
there is a feature in mt4 to send notifications to iphone or android, this is basically what i did in zups versions for the alerts once a pattern appear i get notification on my mobile mt4 app, but i couldn't do it on your zup edition..

Ok. Now I've got it. Will be solved in next version.

RyuShin:
The idea is when ZUP finds a pattern, it draws potential targets. grandaevus, It can be your rule for targets but here is an example of my targets. CD fibonacci base for targets (in the case of the pattern in the pic).

Could you please try these settings written below?

ExtFiboDinamic = true;

ExtFiboStatic = true;

grandaevus:
Could you please try these settings written below? ExtFiboDinamic = true; ExtFiboStatic = true;

Well, silly me. I didn't know that feature. Is it possible for me to modify the feature? Like change color of specific fibonacci ratios and add some comment? e.g "38.2 = PT1 (potential target), 61.8 PT2, 78.6 PT3". Could you tell me where to modify?

RyuShin:
The idea is when ZUP finds a pattern, it draws potential targets. grandaevus, It can be your rule for targets but here is an example of my targets. CD fibonacci base for targets (in the case of the pattern in the pic).

double fi_1[.........................]=

string fitxt100_1[................]=

you'll need to edit both sections as one fibo levels and the other description.

grandaevus:
RyuShin and/or other members of our forum, I would be the most grateful if you share your thoughts, opinions & ideas with us. You can ask anything even if it was answered thousands of times before.

Now, for your question dear friend,

"TP lines based on fibonacci" What are the rules? Strategy? Let me see what I can do.

Is there in existence a .pdf or .doc that explains the definition of the inputs? Once I have this list I can more confidently contribute my optimal strategies and settings, with the peace of mind that there are not any screws loose.

poruchik:
100 % Henry IV Navarro, out game

Hi Poruchik,

Please tell me what is the correct version of "Nen Star"?

minXB maxXB minAC maxAC minBD maxBD minXD maxXD

1) 0.382 0.618 1.130 1.414 1.272 2.000 1.272 1.272

2) 0.382 0.618 1.414 2.240 1.128 2.000 1.272 1.272

Thank you.

you the second who about it asks today me

Sorry guys I like your opinion on this situation on EURAUD.

In addition to the butterfly and near-perfect waves wolf.

You can build a medium-term sell??

Files:

capitalbanker:
Is there in existence a .pdf or .doc that explains the definition of the inputs? Once I have this list I can more confidently contribute my optimal strategies and settings, with the peace of mind that there are not any screws loose.

There's one but it's rather old.

Files:

fatotrend:
Sorry guys I like your opinion on this situation on EURAUD.

In addition to the butterfly and near-perfect waves wolf.

You can build a medium-term sell??

What is the name of the indicator that detects butterfly pattern?

I'm asking because this should be the correct zigzag drawing.

With the new leg, butterfly has been invalidated

Files:
untitled_8.png  48 kb