Harmonic Trading - page 450

NZDUSD D1. Finally entered long. It's in profit already but this is for a long term. First target is X and then B for second target.

Files:
s3_14.png  72 kb

irad:
actually the only thing change is the PRZ box, so probably need to test those important fibos with rsi divergence, might gave alot of good opportunities

Oh yea right I was gonna point that out too. With 5-0 pattern, the center dot line didn't move but the PRZ range shrank with higher deviation. It depends on time frame and patterns I guess.

100 % Henry IV Navarro, out game

Files:
eurusdm5_1.png  56 kb

EURUSD W1 Bullish 5-0 (deviation 30%).

Files:
s3_15.png  67 kb

Hi bro, It again I

cypher - XC= 1.272-1.414 (not 1.128-1.414)

Cypher Pattern | Simply Chart Patterns

poruchik:
Hi bro, It again I

cypher - XC= 1.272-1.414 (not 1.128-1.414)

Cypher Pattern | Simply Chart Patterns

Another site says something else.

Chapter 2: Fibonacci / Harmonics | neoHarmonics.com

The Cypher pattern is the second of our “class 2″ patterns, where point C exceeds the AB leg. Other than using different ratios from the Shark pattern, the Cypher also looks for point C to be 1.13 to 1.414 projection of the XA leg, rather than the AB leg. This pattern was discovered by the team at TripleThreatTrading.com.

How can we sure which one is true?

grandaevus:
How can we sure which one is true?

Cypher Pattern in Forex

###ZUP_v113wsv57

Cypher pattern definition has been updated. Thanks poruchik for his warning.

Old Definition :

min XC : 1.128

New Definition :

min XC : 1.272

Files:

grandaevus:
Bearish Navarro 200 on GbpUsd H4 (max deviation %5)

i saw this pattern but lucky i didn't take it because there were pending news on USD , the pattern was forming very nicely but it failed due to bad news on USD that pushed most pairs against USD from 30-60 pips in a mint . from my experience most of the time news make patterns fail , the best patterns are those found in a quite market where there are no news around the corner .

Mike_Mike:
i saw this pattern but lucky i didn't take it because there were pending news on USD , the pattern was forming very nicely but it failed due to bad news on USD that pushed most pairs against USD from 30-60 pips in a mint . from my experience most of the time news make patterns fail , the best patterns are those found in a quite market where there are no news around the corner .

I agree with you to some extent. But the beauty of harmonic trading is that it works regardless of news. That's why it's called harmonic. Of course not all the time but many times if you pay more attention to support, resistance and fibonacci than news or economical data.

Files:
s3_16.png  84 kb
s2_18.png  61 kb