Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 94

Sorry, it dont bring me any profits

erdenmensch:
Sorry, it dont bring me any profits

If you want profits, maybe you should consider try trading?

mladen:
For All TTF signal combined you need this one too TTFSignalCombined

different perspective, nice___ and radical!

if put price(iClose, ChinkouSpan) on each osc. TF secton - might be better 4 visual

Past supp and resistance

Firstly thanx to mladen for posting his great indicators.

I found this idicator on the forum and will just post it again incase somebody does not have it. I know there are other indicators all doing the same, but this is the only one I have found.

It simply just dra the highs and lows of yesterday, last week and last month on the chart very neatly and then display the label in the bottom left hand corner.

I have it on my chart with the secong one, called my daily high low, this just puts a small label on the actuall horizontal lines depicting yestedays high and low.

For mladen

Hi ya again

I was wondering if you could perhaps help me out with your indicator. I love sdtochastics and that's why your indicator is so briliant for me. I use 2 screens to trade with. So the top screen will have the hour chart on and the bottom screen will have the 15min chart on.

Because I trade 2 currencies, the top one shares half the space with the 2 hourly charts.

The first pic I've attached shows the two 15min charts split on the bottom screen, and I am able to se the 15min and 30min stochs on. However the bottom pic shows the top screen that has the 1hour charts split on it. And here I see the hour stochastics on the right, but but not the 4hr stochastics on the left but the 15min stochastics again. So I was wondering... is it perhaps by any slightest possible means of chance you could perhaps please if possible adapt the code so that I am able to se the 4hr stoch on the left of the 1hr stoch when I am looking at a 1hr chart.

Thank you so much again

Files:

mladen the stoch ind

Ok, I've just simply deleted the smaller tf code from the indicator and it has done the job, however I do not have the line sperating the 2 as you can se in the pic.

Also the labels are also missing.

pic

I forgot to add the pic

Files:

hi

hi fxbs

thanks for explanation!

Fixed

Great work mladen

As soon as I make my million I'll be sure to send you some profits.

spiritbreezer:
Great work mladen As soon as I make my million I'll be sure to send you some profits.

Hurry,hurry,hurry,hurry...