Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 342

Need help

Can anyone change this indicator to mtf ? thank you

Files:

cja:
Hi

Happy new year to all the tsd traders, just got back from holiday and could not resist coding something and getting back into it. Hope this is what you are after?

adx_mtf_candles.mq4

Thank you for these-

As I was playing with these I thought it would be interesting to see if they were weighted twords the lower or upper Tf's with a %- cross correlating all Tf's- please.

also an all candles- with % weights for each candle style but that is a beast of many colors and thoughts.

the brown line (daily) look very good

we should think of that, as in the picture -- then we know the way that we could trade

Request for MTF version of non-repainting ZigZag

Experts, please consider MTF version of non-repainting ZigZag indicator.

It will be very useful.

Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page14

Files:

skn:
Experts, please consider MTF version of non-repainting ZigZag indicator.

It will be very useful.

Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page14

The issue is, how useful is this on just the 1 TF?

Request Pivot dots mtf

Could someone make the pivot dots indicator a MTF

Thank you

Files:

nuthin

I think if someone works on this cool but I dont like showing something like this anymore sorry.

sorry I didnt like this picture- it was a little to obvious.

xx3xxx:
the brown line (daily) look very good we should think of that, as in the picture -- then we know the way that we could trade

Don't forget the blue lines- ugg-

How many people think technichal ideas influence the market and not the other way around?

To try and explain-(and I am sure it is an old question)

Are there at least enough people/forces reading this forum to play havoc around levels we create (therfore creating less predictability) or is it bulls and bears and not too many people pay attention to this stuff (or can play it right) and it will always move the same no matter what we reveal or discover as technical analysts?

Do more people believing in indications move the market more correctly or falsley?

also

I think the short term traders help balance the market flow and as hedging was made illegal in America a lot of short term traders systems were hurt by this, possibly making the market more predictable/dangerous(for the ignorant)- are these crazy thoughts?

bacause of these thoughts I may edit out my posts and Indies- sorry, but get them while they are hot.

took a couple back- but if you are making them already feel free to post, I just think they are possibly dangerous to highlight.

Giving back some...thanks

extreme_rsi.mq4

some candles

hull_trend.mq4

This one is mtf already-

elder_impulse_candles.mq4

aochartbars.mq4

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a MTF-version of the attached indicator. It would be very helpful.

I tried to do it myself - but that ended in desaster I need help!

Thanks in advance