Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 168

I was wondering, is there a MTF Step Stoch? And also, a MTF Step RSI?

Goinglite

spiritbreezer:
Good day all.

Thanx to FXBS, Kalenzo and all for making most of my indicators last year, .

Is it possible to change this volume indicator into MTF, and also to makethe up bars and down bars display different colours.

Thank you

hi

could u please give some notes how i can use it?...(is it present the REAL VOLUME?or it just the volume which is inclouded in the metatrader itself?)

thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
hi

could u please give some notes how i can use it?...(is it present the REAL VOLUME?or it just the volume which is inclouded in the metatrader itself?)

thank you in advance

I believe there is only one volume, the same that broker send to you with quotes data.

Linuxser:
I believe there is only one volume, the same that broker send to you with quotes data.

Hi

the reson i said so because i asked one broker befor about that matter and he said as follow:

There are 2 knid of volumes that it could be counted ..

first is :volume of poeple "those guys who go long and short",he means ALL TRADERS IN THE MARKET..and the volume here should we counted as "HOW MANY LOTS BEEN BOUGHT AND HOW MANY LOTS BEEN SOLD".."SOME KIND LIKE THE OPEN INTEREST NUMBER".."SOMETHING LIKE THE FUTURES MARKET VOLUME"...!!

Second is:Volume or the number of the real amount of cash "which been in +out in the market at particular period time"..and this one is TOO HARD TO GET IT REAL...because "how could know and count the all cash amount that been IN/OUT..it will be hard because crazy number of brokers..

Personaly:I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT OR WRONG IN HIS ABOVE STATMENT !!...That is why i asked if this indicator can count and solve this problem??

IN THE FUTURES MARKET:

i have knew that if the OPEN INTEREST IS OVER THAN 500,000 CONTRACT IN ONE MARKET (such USD INDEX or EURO,or GBP...SO ON ,they trade each crruncy by itself NOT as pair..so 500,000 open interest contracts in one of them),THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE BIG TREND...AND WE CAN KNOW THE TREND DIRECTION ID WE KNOW THE NUMBER (OR RATIO) OF THE SOLD CONTRACTS AND THE SOLD CONTRACTS...

HOW WE CAN DO THAT AT THE FOREX MARKETS??..OR THAT INDICATOR GIVES SOME HELP IN THAT WAY??

that was all about

Thank u in advance

MTF Absolute Strength

Could anyone make the oscillator part of this great indicator 4 colours, i.e one colour for strength increasing in an uptrend, etc.

Thanks,

Paul.

ahmedazizelias:
Hi

the reson i said so because i asked one broker befor about that matter and he said as follow:

There are 2 knid of volumes that it could be counted ..

first is :volume of poeple "those guys who go long and short",he means ALL TRADERS IN THE MARKET..and the volume here should we counted as "HOW MANY LOTS BEEN BOUGHT AND HOW MANY LOTS BEEN SOLD".."SOME KIND LIKE THE OPEN INTEREST NUMBER".."SOMETHING LIKE THE FUTURES MARKET VOLUME"...!!

Second is:Volume or the number of the real amount of cash "which been in +out in the market at particular period time"..and this one is TOO HARD TO GET IT REAL...because "how could know and count the all cash amount that been IN/OUT..it will be hard because crazy number of brokers..

Personaly:I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT OR WRONG IN HIS ABOVE STATMENT !!...That is why i asked if this indicator can count and solve this problem??

IN THE FUTURES MARKET:

i have knew that if the OPEN INTEREST IS OVER THAN 500,000 CONTRACT IN ONE MARKET (such USD INDEX or EURO,or GBP...SO ON ,they trade each crruncy by itself NOT as pair..so 500,000 open interest contracts in one of them),THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE BIG TREND...AND WE CAN KNOW THE TREND DIRECTION ID WE KNOW THE NUMBER (OR RATIO) OF THE SOLD CONTRACTS AND THE SOLD CONTRACTS...

HOW WE CAN DO THAT AT THE FOREX MARKETS??..OR THAT INDICATOR GIVES SOME HELP IN THAT WAY??

that was all about

Thank u in advance

I have to read (again and by 100558152515205 time) my trading bible to answer correctly

Murphy (page 157) says:

I only can post this pictures to not violate copyrights.

And in forex we do not have something similar because is a non centralized market. So, its impossible to know what the whole is doing.

Some people thing ticks could be used as volume. But for me, this thought have the same answer: in non centralized market its impossible to control ticks/pips because every broker or bank do what they wan and also you cant know what the neighbor is doing.

Files:
vol1.jpg  60 kb
vol2.jpg  79 kb
vol3.jpg  97 kb

thank you, Linux!

how bad major brokers numbers represent whole picture?

that's been researched, isn't it?

point is - is this notion alone enough to dismiss whole chapter(section) of studies and analysis?

so, in short, volume picture from your broker could be distorted so significantly (or contradict actual picture) that using volume tools 4 analysis may become very unreliable - as based on distorted (not realistic) data..?

semaphor TREND_alexcud_v_2MEn.mq4 engl