Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 319

1Dave7:
Can somebody convert i_Trend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe) or does somebody already have MTF_i_Trend in their collection?? Your help will be appreciated.

I have attached the i_Trend indicator to this post.

Dave

Here you are then

Files:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CONVERTING THE i_Trend indicator to Multi-Timeframe!

Dave

May you have a blessed and prosperous week!

increase:
Here you are then

OBSERVATION PROBLEM BETWEEN THE TRUE i_Trend indicator and the new MTF_iTrend indicator submitted. If you lay (for example) the i_Trend indicator on a 15 minute graph and then add the new MTF-iTrend indicator, they do not quite match - Darn! I see that the new one is not created from the original i_Trend indicator but is a different with very close results. At least I have a sample of a MTF to go by???

1Dave7:
OBSERVATION PROBLEM BETWEEN THE TRUE i_Trend indicator and the new MTF_iTrend indicator submitted. If you lay (for example) the i_Trend indicator on a 15 minute graph and then add the new MTF-iTrend indicator, they do not quite match - Darn! I see that the new one is not created from the original i_Trend indicator but is a different with very close results. At least I have a sample of a MTF to go by???

This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15!

ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

Hello,

Does anybody still have all adx indicator coded by mladen sometimes ago? It look like first window on the picture.

I've try to search this thread and all TSD, it seem all adx disappeared , i can find all macd, all stoch, all rsi, but no results for all adx.

If anybody still have it, could you pleased share it? Thanks in advanced.

May the green pips be with you always

PS: fxbs, i borrow your picture, hope you dont mind.

a1ra:
Hello,

Does anybody still have all adx indicator coded by mladen sometimes ago? It look like first window on the picture.

I've try to search this thread and all TSD, it seem all adx disappeared , i can find all macd, all stoch, all rsi, but no results for all adx.

If anybody still have it, could you pleased share it? Thanks in advanced.

May the green pips be with you always

PS: fxbs, i borrow your picture, hope you dont mind.

Here you go brother ...

Try to search the web if you can find it on TSD

Files:

Hi guys,

I just don't get it. I'd like to have the SMA (10) from the daily chart shown on my 4h chart. So I take a SMA(60). But you know what? There's a difference of about 150pips right now. What's wrong?

Heres two that I found on my computor dont know anything about them I dont beleive that they repaint

Keit

I think everyone knows hand signals. Even Bush used the digits at reports right on the lawn of the White House. He later said he was lost for words at the time. I guest he was steping on hes tung as he had a habbit of doing.

Keit

droesparky:
Can anyone make this thing stop showing the 5th decimal place, it drives me nuts.

droesparky

try this