Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 314

supermagix:
Hi all,

There is the possibility to insert a chart small within in a chart bigger ?

thanks

try these

khairil2781:
try these

thanks a lot khairil....i try

wlfx:
Can someone make MTF for this indicator ?

Know you asked quite awhile back but in case you still need it.

mtf Goldminer and mtf EMA_crossover

Hi there,

is there any programmer who can make MTF versions out of the attached indicators?

I will be pleased about any help!

The main indicator will be EMA_crossover and I'd like to compare the signals to the signals of Goldminer. BTW: I don't have the goldminer1.mq4 file.

Files:

studbiol:
Hi there,

is there any programmer who can make MTF versions out of the attached indicators?

I will be pleased about any help!

The main indicator will be EMA_crossover and I'd like to compare the signals to the signals of Goldminer. BTW: I don't have the goldminer1.mq4 file.

This version doesn't repaint and has more options, as far as Goldminer need the source code to do the mod.

Regards

Goldminer source

Files:

niteuser:
Goldminer source

Checking out the source reminded me this is Asctrend renamed found Mtf of Asctrend in this thread.

MTF MA crossover

mrtools:
This version doesn't repaint and has more options, as far as Goldminer need the source code to do the mod. Regards

Hi mrtools,

thank you for yor quick answer. I know that some members don't like the idea to trade with MA crossings. But it's just an idea ... and I'm at the beginning to play with it.

I attach a first design of this simple idea

Maybe this is the wrong place to post it. I don't want to mix up or clutter this thread - I just wanted to say

MTF Indy for HA-T3, TrendLord and AO

Is it possible to have the attached indy show the 4hr indication on the 30min time frame? I have tried but haven't been able to get it to work. I am not a coder, just a cut and paste guy. If anyone can fix will greaty appricate.

The indy is HA-T3_Signal_AO_HA_TL_4H_Bars

MTF MA Ribbon

Hi,

Here is a MTF MA Ribbon...

Very useful too, mainly to get a better visual aid

and ride into the right direction!

Files: