Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1075

mladen:

kalawe

That indicator is calculating wrong values in multi time frame mode (it mixed up the time frames, and in that case you get some result that is not the current nor the target time frame - in any case, the result is a repainting result, not refreshing the target bars, but classical repainting)

Dearest MLADEN,

did you means,your version "QQE advanced_alerts_arrows 2_2" having problems in MTF mode ?

regards

Hi mladen,

can you kindly provide a MTF capability for this variation of stochs indicator please.

ddstochastic.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

did you means,your version "QQE advanced_alerts_arrows 2_2" having problems in MTF mode ?

regards

No, my version does not have that problem That error is a coding error that happens when some coders forget about the real nature of multi time framing

mladen:
No, my version does not have that problem That error is a coding error that happens when some coders forget about the real nature of multi time framing

ok thank Mladen.

Btw Can you add alert and input level for OBOS , that advanced QQE , Mladen ?

Any suggestion for QQE with Alert for Overbought Over sold (OB OS) ?

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,that is my believe,your version are clean,so which one indicator you was talking about in address there are 2 indicators,one of your advanced qqe 2_2 ver and second one was decompiled one,that Kalawe posted,if you means for that of kalawe qqe v5 .

regards

NK Trade:

since I joined this forum, my brother and I doing a lot of experimenting with all indicators...and indicators I ask, as long as I know there is no version 4 time frime

so we do it manually, we do so using mtf version with 4 subwindows...so far give good result,, so after i read the 4 time frime treads i think is if use 4 time frime indi fix will give same result.....??

MTF is always tricky as higher TFs are 'repaiting' until each bar closes. At least, they are useless at backtesting....

Once I was a big fan of MTF, but now I have ditched that idea.

Dear, mladen and all

I have a question. If I use lower TF MTF on the chart, is there any disadvantage? For example, If I attach 60M and 15M RSI on 4H chart, is there any distortion of the data?

Thanks

kalawe:

ok thank Mladen.

Btw Can you add alert and input level for OBOS , that advanced QQE , Mladen ?

Any suggestion for QQE with Alert for Overbought Over sold (OB OS) ?

Kalawe, added obos alerts, so for the alerts you now options for alertsOnQQEcross and or alertsOnObOs cross.

qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_3.mq4

mahnooj:
Hi mladen,

can you kindly provide a MTF capability for this variation of stochs indicator please.

ddstochastic.mq4

Hi mrtools...

could you kindly help me with this request please....

mrtools:

Kalawe, added obos alerts, so for the alerts you now options for alertsOnQQEcross and or alertsOnObOs cross.

qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_3.mq4

Work like a charm.

Thank you very much mrtools.