Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1073

bobdita:
Dear Mr.Tools,

could you check the indicator..i think there is inaccurate plot of the line..as you can you see i put H1 time frame in 15mnt...long red vertical line is the close of H1 candle..and the dashed line on the chart is the close of H1 cande at.02.45...

thank you for you attention

Bobdita, if your using hourly time frame on m15 chart the end of the hourly candle you are referring to would be 3;00, 2:45 is still a m15 candle.If you turn interpolation off you will get a better idea when the stochastic leaves os/ob zones.

Ok Mr.Tools, now i understand,thank you

Files:
eurjpym15_1.png  97 kb

Dear Mr.Tools you have the inverse version, now when stoch enter obos zone it draw vertical line too

Dear Mr.Tools

Can you make this indicator into mtf version too..it is for stochastic entering obos area stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

thank you

bobdita:
Dear Mr.Tools

Can you make this indicator into mtf version too..it is for stochastic entering obos area stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

thank you

bobdita

Try out this version : stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_2.mq4

Thank you so much Sir

Dear Mladen

May ask you what does it meant with alert every break?

mladen:

Probable next question is : percentage of what?

Anyway : since that code is not new mt4 compatible, here is the compatible version : Auto TL 04 nmc.mq4

MLaden,

Thanks for the new version.

A degree of the angle is what I meant, not percentage as I had originally written. My apologies. A classic case of 'I knew what I meant' but my writing hand did not know!

The illustration trend line is what I envisaged. The vertical line is where the trendlines start for this illustration and although I have entered all the lines that would have been produced (and cancelled) I hope it is obvious how helpful the angle degrees will be.

There should never be a reason why more than 3 current trendlines are necessary at any one time so this may help matters.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdh4.png  52 kb

Hello,

Is it possible to have push notifications to this one?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf_1.01.mq4

Hi,

I need help with this mtf indicator:

-Make it compatible with new MT4 build 950 (new metatrader compatible version)

(Its not shown up if compiling using build 950 , but running ok if compiled using old metaeditor. 8 warning).

-Please add input: level line number.

Standart level number is 50 only. I want to change with 2 level number, like : 45 and 55.

Alert 55 level when indicator line cross level 55 from Below to UP only.

Alert 45 level : when indicator line cross level 45 from Above to Down only.

Files: