Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 204

rod30:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxbs

Thank you, Stav.

P.S. same as usual: MTF works only with "NonLagMA_v7.1" (exact name)

________

Thank you, Martin

Rod, make sure you have "NonLagMA_v7.1" (exact name) in custom ind. folder, not "NonLagMA_v7.1[1]", "NonLagMA v 7.1", etc

Hello all,

Dear some guru can make this mtf ?

The rules :

above 50 : UP

under 50 : DOWN

Thanks !

Files:

SolomonZhang:

what it's for?

(p.s. it sayed you had zero devide error warning, so i had to change org indi a bit)

Hi FXBS,

Thanks for the generous gesture.

Thanks for fixing the zero divide error.

However, the MTF version is not something I have in mind. What I have in mind is something like the "DIGISTOCH" indicator. So the indicator only display the numbers of MoR_Ratio[0], without lines, of each and every timeframe side by side from left to right.

Any help?

Oh ya about the indicator...

It's an indicator introduces by FXQuant - if I'm not mistaken. It's something like Momentum or ADX indicator which shows how strong a trend is. Reading above 100 means buy, and reading below 90 means sell.

Regards,

Files:
mtf.jpg  83 kb

How's this, Big Joe?

Files:

TheRumpledOne:
How's this, Big Joe?

Thank you TheRumpledOne...

Thanks TRO !

But i don't find the same time when the crossing arrives.

The first graph : graph in 5 minutes and psycho in 15 minutes

The second graph : graph in 15 minutes and psycho in 15 minutes

Files:
tro_psycho.jpg  99 kb

Big Joe:
Thanks TRO !

Ok, I see what you mean... I need to put a time shift in there....

SolomonZhang:
...However, the MTF version is not something I have in mind. What I have in mind is something like the "DIGISTOCH" indicator. So the indicator only display the numbers of MoR_Ratio[0], without lines, of each and every timeframe side by side from left to right. Any help?

mtf version shows numbers in comment line (together with other ind. values ) - normally 1 TF

to have data from many TFs + presented like digistoch (dashboard) - better ask guys who did semaphores (signal indis) - Cja, Nittany, Tro, Newmont - they can put it in nice frame

Thanks FXBS

mtf version shows numbers in comment line (together with other ind. values ) - normally 1 TF to have data from many TFs + presented like digistoch (dashboard) - better ask guys who did semaphores (signal indis) - Cja, Nittany, Tro, Newmont - they can put it in nice frame

Thanks alot FXBS.

I'm able to do the lay-outing. I just don't know how to get the numbers. Uhm, don't know whether it's polite to PM them with the help request.

Hmm... FXBS, Do you know how to create the same value for MoR_Ratio[] without using buffers for RSI dan the 2 MAs? If it only use 1 buffer, for MoR_Ratio[] only, I think combining all time frames into lines would be as great as it can be.

I've tried it once (using only 1 buffer for the MoR_Ratio[] only) and it gives 0.0 value.

regards,

P.S. here's the indicator once again, the latest version from FXBS

Files:
0_mor2a_1.mq4  4 kb

Thanks TRO !

hi big joe

may i ask you:what is it for?and how is the best use for it?

thank you